TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Bay Area Bash 2010! May 15th & 16th! SFDK & CGA!

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was talking to my buddy Antonio about this trip and the funny thing about it is that it lands on my birthday. I'm so borderline on going just because I have to make sure my family aren't planning something for that date. This one maybe a game-time decision...

Just got back from coaster training at knott's. Rode til it rained and everything got shut down, then rode some more when it stopped for a minute. Need more cardio, who the hell invented stairs. Now starting beer portion of training. [note to self: buy more beer] Will continue tomorrow with farting silently and keeping a strait face training and stairmaster til my ass hurts so much i can't sit down training.

Whats the terrain like at the parks, i mean usually i do incline treadmill to get ready to climb up to ninja at sfmm, yeah thats right, i do it pushing 100 lbs of kids in a stroller, eating fudge and wearing a backpack full of snacks and pullups!!!

Whats the terrain like at the parks, i mean usually i do incline treadmill to get ready to climb up to ninja at sfmm, yeah thats right, i do it pushing 100 lbs of kids in a stroller, eating fudge and wearing a backpack full of snacks and pullups!!!

SFDK has a lot of elevation change. There is a hill in the middle of the park, kind of like SFMM, only not as big. The left side of the park (when facing the park from outside the entrance) is mostly flat, while the right side has the hill.

CGA is basically flat. Not much elevation change at all.

I really need to sign up for Bay Area Bash. I don't think I'll be doing party bus however as I already live in the bay area. If I go, I'll drag my cousin along (She's an inactive TPR member) for the TPR fun but of course she'll need to register as well for the event. I'm curious about this TPR Quest game at CGA, the CGA walk-back, and highly interested in ERT (duh!), and the Tony Hawk Water Challenge...looks fun! And this will be my first ever TPR event.

I wonder whos gonna be worse, half shot adults or youngsters on a sugar high. Youngsters jumping all over the place, running around. Over 21 crowd stumbling around, falling all over. Good times, of course, followed by hangovers and sugar crashes. Unlimited headaches for everyone, yay for the party bus!