TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

RCT2 Lost Objdata Help Thread

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How in the world are you missing that?.. it is the standard Balloon Stall that comes with the game.

Someone may have tried to alter the in-game stall and kept the same ID for it. If that is the case either yours is now corrupted or the one in the park you are trying to open is corrupted. Either way that is not a good thing. Below is the download for the REAL version of BALLN. If yours is corrupted this should overwrite it and solve whatever loading problem you are having. If not you will need to un-install RCT2 and then reinstall. If that is the case make sure you remember to make backups of your ObjData folder and any Saved Games or Landscapes you want to keep. With one exception, before you replace your new clean ObjData folder with the backup you made, you need to take the bad BALLN out of the backup ObjData folder or it will overwrite the new one you just installed.

BALLN.DAT

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't know why that happens with the RCT2 expansion packs sometimes.

Must be something with the CD's or conflicts with other user made items, anyway since what your asking for should not be distributed in a public way please check your PM in box and lets see if we can get the missing items sorted out for you.

• 3 weeks later...

I need the Files

Burgf.dat - Ride

Shaking.dat - Ride

bldblkbp.dat - Pathway

i was using the parkdat tool to figure out what the files were that i needed to open up an old park. My hard drive crashed a couple of months ago and i was never able to save my obj data folder for rct2. Please help if you can.

• 2 weeks later...

Three requests:

1. If anyone knows of a HUSS Troika ride out there, that would be extremely useful.

2. Superman: Ultimate Flight queue signs. The ones with the villains and facts. I had them in my park a few years ago but lost them and never found them since.

3. Lighting strings for coasters. These I'm 99% sure were made by Fisherman. Of course now that I actually have a ride I want to use them on, I can't find them anywhere.

Thanks in advance.

^if you mean the 1/4 light posts wall by fisherman, where there's 4 lights in one of the objects, with options for vertical, horizontal, and 45 degree (for a woodie lift hill), download this park: http://www.nedesigns.com/index.php?showtopic=21243&park_id=756

The light objects are in here, plus its an awesome realistic park. Ton of things to look at, and definetly one of my all-time favorites.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...