TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

RCT2 Lost Objdata Help Thread

Does a anyone happen to have 2 NCS parks lying around? I'm sure I got them at RCTGrotto. One was in a valley, I remeber there was a woodie called Armageddon, and a racing Arrow hypercoaster. The second park was about different areas of the world, like tropical islands and the arctic. The was a 4D coaster in the artic, along with an Arrow looper in a Swamp area. There was also a racing woodie and steel coaster. I remember them being cool 4 years ago or so. I don't expect anyone to have them, but it would be cool if someone did. Thanks.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ you definitely need to focus on your school right now and not worry about this RCT stuff. Thanks for trying and I have no doubts that in time if you choose to pick it up again you will succeed. Please do your homework and get to class!

I was going to make a big folder as I have about 50 custom rides or so.

Thanks for going through everything and trying to put it all together, I know just how much work is involved with doing that. But...

You guys have seen the way I post objects and such when requested with a picture and then the download, Would you all rather have the rides set up the same way so you can pick through them all and basically shop for what you want or just in one big folder? If we do this right it can be a place to link new members to so they can find what they need for months/years to come.

This could be done in a night or two and be a great resource for the entire RCT2 community here at TPR.

If you could include thumbnails, that'd be awesome considering we may have some of the rides already...like the Amazing Earl ones.

Also, if you have any custom roller coaster trains, could you include those as well? I've seen some parks that have updated Intamin trains and even a train that looks like the Maurer Sohne X-Car train. If you have these and could include those, that'd be awesome!

Sorry, I don't have either one of those, wish I did though. If you get your hands on them please post them here when you get the chance.

Also, if you ask for them over there in the forums you might get lucky and get them. They have a lot of things posted as being out here in RCT2 world somewhere but over the years and several computer crashes later many are lost and may be lost forever.