TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

RCT2 Lost Objdata Help Thread

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is everything you ask for except for the path from Sunset Resort. Can you link me to the page that has a picture of the path your looking for from that park? I probably have it but since the park is not released yet there is always the chance I may not.

I also included some other table, chairs and combos you did not ask for just in case you might need them also.

DEP8CRC.jpg.dc48de971566fa6006f3e3d041b932ac.jpg

DEP8CRC.DAT

DEP8NRC.jpg.575725069b27096999bd27f6763f7b06.jpg

DEP8NRC.DAT

DEP8QRC.jpg.e0f0599a538f7e6770fcb6254e297c1a.jpg

DEP8QRC.DAT

DEP8RRC.jpg.8184186289e624a0970d2e05f5af0031.jpg

DEP8RRC.DAT

DEP73RC.jpg.7dbd5ccb928d0d59b84a3e62e015c4fa.jpg

DEP73RC.DAT

DEP93RC.jpg.5928ca26f7c9183d75896850d2b8ac54.jpg

DEP93RC.DAT

DEP96RC.jpg.b52f8298c5b66aea71cf18dfd462cbc1.jpg

DEP96RC.DAT

FPRCZY.jpg.9627bfe96e64fc72f5d3716371a2c373.jpg

FPRCZY.DAT

FPRTMC.jpg.7f14555a803c879b76ac5d621f3dbd16.jpg

FPRTMC.DAT

SFFTPBRW.jpg.3633b9e009429d4e627c0fbf1db62865.jpg

SFFTPBRW.DAT

Any suggestions??

At what point does it go invisible?, when the patch is first activated or when you try to use a trainer while the patch is running? What items in the game are affected when the invisibility starts?, land, scenery, rides or everything? I know those questions in no way help you with your efforts finding the conflicts but I am just curious. I am still amazed you were able to get it running at all. THAT IS AWSOME! A giant leap toward solving so many RCT2 issues. I really wish there was something I could say or suggest to help you but unfortunately when it comes to this patch I am clueless. I am wondering though if it is just a single missing or invalid line of code that affects it's ability to function properly with the video aspect of the game. I doubt it could be that simple but just wanted to toss that out there. Buddy I do with you continued success with this project and I hope you are able to get all the bugs worked out. There are so many who will be so grateful if you can pull this off.

Now, take a break for a few days and play in your "Oasis" park.

...by the time i do get on dmaxsba willl already have beaten me to giving u it ):

Not sure how to take that?

^ That is what is so frustrating. Things go invisible with no warning. There seems to be no apparent pattern; rides, CS, peeps, shops, stalls, anything that can go invisible goes. Different parks are different: My Six Flags Great America (the peeps went first and then the trains for the rides) and then the Magic Mounitain (CS and NCS went first and then the paths and queues went. It's so crazy that I would like to rip my hair out.

On a lighter note I worked on "Oasis" and have built a little but not much, I was working on the patch. Im at college now and have no time, Im taking 18 credit hours of classes. Ill have little to no time to work on the park but the patch is going to be my first large grade in one of my classes and I can work on it there. I hope to have it up and running but I think that it is a lost cause. I have to take the time and reprogram the patch everytime and it gets annoying. Anyway, Ill have to try to get the silly thing to work.

• 2 weeks later...

I found a lot of objects I'm missing. The strange part is I'd say about 95% of them are missing from one park I can't open! I may have the same object listed twice so if I do just ignore it:

AE-DMBGY

CGSMTRAK

DWSHA01

MKSCN1

DRRCX01

MKVW12

MKDW26

MKVW11

MKVW1

MKVW2

CTENT2

DEPRES44

KDDRWNPP

STONE30

MKVW10

MKDW15U

JACBW16

WWSHOW

RBBENCH

MATBASRD

MKVW5

ELECFEN

DOLPHN1

BOUNCER2

WCSUP23

DWSKEL1

MKSW2

JACBWALL

DWWEB01

PARKMKY

MKSCN20

MKDW16U

RSTLTNT1

ELECBLL1

MKDW12

FSTBONF2

MKVW6

JACBW33

MKXURB1

D-HWSG01

SWSKEL2

MKVW4

DWSPI01

MKXWALL1

CJK-TR11

MKSW4

MKSW3

BBALL698

STNPATH2

JACCW33

MKSCN10

RACK1MKY

MKSW1

MKSW5

BB2MKY

ELECBLL2

testpath

ELECROOF

MKVW13

SUPPORT1

KHBCHBAG

ELECUP

SCGELEC

MKVW3

D-SB01

ELECPLSC

DPPATH04

ChopAtck

ACWBBD34

FREBLSTS

DEPRES45

RAPIDBOA

D_MYSTMC

CGSMTRAK

MKUW2

MKSN20

MKSCN4

WINDOW31

MKSCN10

MKSCN18

MS-CW08A

MKSCN17

MKUW3

MKSCN2

MKSCN7

MKSCN14

MKLP4

MKSCN1

MKXURB1

MKSCN19

MKSCN9

That's quite a lot of objects I'm missing. I'll be patient though.

It sounds like the park was not exported. Please attach the park so I (or anyone) try to open it and export it's custom content.

Edit, saw your PM and I have the Cedar Point park saved on my computer, when I get home I will post a version of the park with it's objects exported so it will open for you.

Check back this evening.

I could ony open up the sixflags Magic Mountian one, and all three of them are the same. The creator of this did was take Oblivion's SFMM 2003 recreation and updated it. Not the best as Tatsu is way off, but it's still a very nice park. Also, Batman's color scheme is wrong, and so is X2's

Well anyways, here's the only one I could open.

six_flags_magic_mountain.sv6

I can't seem to open the zip files for some reason.

Is there a park that has the matterhorn ride, butterbeer ride, troika ride, and an actual table that peeps can sit at? It has to be in a sv6 format.

Also a park with a bunch of six flags theming would be great. I am wanting to do a massive six flags park, and need these things for me to do it the way I want to.

Thank's for any help.

I seriously don't know what I did, but I'm getting the loading flashing bar of death right now.

Wheb trying to make you a bench, I did not realize I had over 10,000 items in my folder, so I cannot pyhsically make a bench. I can still zip up some files you want for your park, if you just want that, because right now I can't acsess my game.

OK, here is the info for all the parks posted by Rezar.

six_flags_kentucky_kingdom_308_0... I can't get the park to open either.

Missing DAT's

So if anyone has them please post them and I will try again. I do know this the park requires WW/TT and may also have other loading issues. When I tried to load it is says I am missing DAT DEPRES70 and I have that one so I don't know what's going on, the park may corrupted.

As for the others I was able to get them all open. Below you will find a picture of the entrance to each along with and exported ZIP of the park and a RIDES ZIP containing all the custom rides included with the park. If I missed a ride the park still may not open so please let me know if you still need any DAT's to get them open.

six_flags_magic_mountain__2_... this park requires WW but other than that there were no problems with the park that I could find, it has just a few custom rides used.

six_flags_magic_mountain__2_.JPG.0552746820a4ed64018aa7f0ac9bf61e.JPG

six_flags_magic_mountain__2_.zip

six_flags_magic_mountain__2_ RIDES.zip

six_flags_magic_mountain__3_ ... this park seems to be the very same Six Flags (Six Flags Magic Mountain.SV6) park that djbrcace1234 was able to open, I only looked at it quickly so I am be wrong the the entrance area and was exactly the same. I will post it anyway just in case it is somehow different.

six_flags_magic_mountain__3_.JPG.f589130beea52bec0ae5fe9772c1442e.JPG

six_flags_magic_mountain__3_.zip

six_flags_magic_mountain__3_ RIDES.zip

cedar_point-orlandude... no problems with this one, but this park does have a LOT of custom rides and stalls. This is where I may have missed something, so let me know if I did.

cedar_point-orlandude.JPG.cc0aad7c0da23a625120a77e6f40f3d8.JPG

cedar_point-orlandude.zip

cedar_point-orlandude RIDES.zip

^

Have you tried using the NE bench?

http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=53557&start=120

Thrillrider: while trying to make you a bench, I some how corrupted the file. I have no idea how I did it, but all my progress on it has been lost. If you don't mind, I'll still do it, but I'm going to just send the files I think would be needed for such a park. Sorry for the incovience.

Thank you.

I appreciate all the help. Sorry your having issues. If you can send them, that would be great. If you could make it the sv6 format, that would be great. Once again, Thank you.

Dmaxsba2408....

I can't load the cp park because it is missing met rt wai couldent get the rest of the missing object.

Edited by thrillrider