TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

RCT2 Lost Objdata Help Thread

I was just wondering if anyone can download TLM's first Sunrise Point park, I downloaded it a couple of years ago, but still don't have the objdata required.

If anyone can download it, can you please check the "export scenery plug-ins" box and send me the park via pm.

Thanks in advance for any help.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

^I know exactly what you are talking about with the Troika ride, and I know I have one in my objdata folder, I just can't remember what it was called. Do you know what the objdata name is, then I'll be able to post a download of the ride.

EDIT: Just joined the Object List, so I will get back to you ASAP.

A few more rides I am looking for, is the troika...aka triple play and the himalaya.

I am trying to start a really good cedar point park, but need those 2 to do it right.

Thank you for all the help.

Isn't a Himalaya the 3rd ride down in my last post?, and as for a Troika type ride, I have 6 different ones. I am posting the one that looks closest to what CP has but if you would like the others I will post those also. Honestly they are not very good animations and to keep your park looking good I suggest substituting this ride with something different. Just my opinion though.

1054450151_setrabntpic.jpg.ffb9735f97549b9b9371afd2b97514c4.jpg

setrabnt.dat ride object.

SETRABNT.zip

1143882065_skeeballpic.jpg.bc92d093aed2868266c1479febc13060.jpg

For those wondering what the skeeball.dat object is, here is a picture it...

1572786234_1kbulsrcpic.jpg.7c85cc18dcfef820f15f68651de92634.jpg

and the 1kbulsrc.dat objuct is a small bush.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, I know this is probably a bit strange but I was wondering if anybody knew how to FIND the files for Wacky Worlds and Time Twister!

They were once installed, but a virus went through my computer. I can access the "old.Windows" folder, and I see the old RCT2 saved games and files, sans ANYTHING WW or TT! Does anybody know what these files are or where to find them? The my expansion disks are missing and I'd love to find out.

Thanks in advance.

^ If I am understanding your post correctly you just want a list of DAT names for all WW/TT items so you can find them on your computer and put them back with the game. Is that correct?

I have all the WW/TT items separated by pack on my PC but it will take some time for me to type out all the DAT codes for each version, there are 712 WW items and 638 TT items. Copy and Paste will not work because it tries to copy not just the DAT name but also the file itself, so I have to do them one at a time.

I can and will do it for you but I wonder if it would even work to just put the DAT's back in the objdata folder, don't you need the installer from the disc to allow the content to function?

If you are just wanting a copy of all the DAT's I am sorry, that kind of thing is not going to happen here at TPR, it would be illegal. You can more than likely find both packs on eBay for less than 5 bucks and replace your lost discs.

Perhaps I'll just get new disks...I can't find this data anywhere on my computer. I think that this "Old.Windows" only retained what happened during the second virus...so I don't know if WW or TT were installed second time around (I'm on my third "time around"). Probably lost by now.

Thanks anyway. At least I know that the problem isn't solvable and I just need to head out and get the disks.