TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

West Coast Bash 2010! Register Now! See Page 1

^I keep hearing talk of Claimjumper, but have never heard of it. What's so good about it? The name makes me think it's a thrift store or something.

Claim Jumper is a moderatly priced sit down resturant that is themed to the gold rush era(correct? I think gold rush, help me out guys) but its very nice. It is relaxed and not formal, but its a sit down resturant, and the food portions are huge, especially the desert.

www.claimjumper.com/

Its a very good place though. I have not been to the buena park one, but I have been to one in Irvine, San Clamente, and Los Angeles, and they were all very good.

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This weekend is going to be an experiment in sleep deprivation for me. I'll be driving from Phoenix overnight to SFMM. I don't know if I'll stay for the entire night time ERT session, cause I figure by then I'll need sleep. Plus the hotel I booked is down by Knotts. I don't want to miss the backstage tours at Knotts for anything!!!

Just to give everyone a heads up, the LA Marathon is on sunday and there'll be some road closures and probably just some general road traffic sunday morning. Here's the course map: http://www.lamarathon.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/marathon%20official%20map.pdf

Anybody know of any good places to grab a drink or two or three... in Valencia?? I'm staying at the Hyatt Valencia.

^A lot of stuff closes quite early in Valencia...it's very much a 'suburb' and not so much a city.

TGI Friday's is one of the few places open past 11pm that serves alcohol, it's also a short walk from the Hyatt!

Hey Robb, do we know what the two dinner options will be yet or do have to wait until Saturday morning to find out? Just wondering so we can take cash to purchase the option the morning of if it suits us. Thanks!

I'm told there should be a few tickets for the dinner available on the day of the event.

I haven't actually heard any final word about where the dinner will be located.

Two questions:

1. If I want to upgrade my ticket to a season pass, what exactly do I need to do? Do I just go to the season pass processing center and present a ticket stub and $30 or do I have to do something else?

2. For the Calico Mine Ride tour, is there a separate sign-up table or will you be assigned a tour when you pick up your packet?

YAY! Only a few more days until WCB 2010! First time and I cannot wait. Thankyou so much Robb for putting together this great event. It will be so awesome. Especially cannot wait for the backstage tours at Knotts! See everyone there!

For those of you attending the Knott's day, they have announced on their twitter page that there will be "BIG NEWS." I assume this will be haunt related, so that's something else to look forward for the Haunt fans out there...

^For those of you attending the Knott's day, they have announced on their twitter page that there will be "BIG NEWS." I assume this will be haunt related, so that's something else to look forward for the Haunt fans out there...

or...if there is a God...maybe Xcelerator is actually ready.

Hey does anyone know how long lunch is going to be held for on the SFMM day? I wanna see if I can at LEAST make it to lunch. I have a test in the morning so I can't go till later=/ If not, its gravy, but i would like to eat what I paid for =P haha I'm super bummed I'm missing the breakfast, morning ERT, AND the backstage tours=/ GAH.