TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

CoasterMania! 2010 Details Announced for Cedar Point

How much was Coaster mania last year? I want an idea of about how much it's going to cost this year.

Also, how do they check your a member of they're "recomended" coaster enthusiast sites? Because it says you have to be a member to go to Coastermania.

For season passholders (both of CP and chain wide platinum pass) it was free. You got everything except the drink wrsitband. If you wished to buy it, it was around $4 and worked for both days.

For non-SP holders, it was over $60 but under $70.

They do check for your club membership card. Also, if you were a guest of a member, you still had to pay the full price for the weekend even if you had a SP.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now thinking some more about this. Holiday World is never really too busy, I don't live too far so I could go any day. But I barley go to CP. In 2008 Coaster Mania was AMAZING. I got soooo many rides in, it was the best day of my life. Word spread how amazing it was and everyone went in 2009 causing ERT to be busy. Than in trip reports people said they still had a great time, but it was packed (ERT.) So word spread once again only about how bad it was. Now everyone is wanting to go to Holiday World because of how bad Coaster Mania was, and how good Holiwood Nights was. So I'm guessing HWN may be somewhat busy during ERT, and Coaster Mania will be not bad! So as of now I'm going with CM, unless someone can change my opinion...

They do check for your club membership card. Also, if you were a guest of a member, you still had to pay the full price for the weekend even if you had a SP.

All season pass holders are free whether they are a club member or guest.

Guess I confused the Kings Island and CP event. Sorry for the confusion.

How do you get a membership card for a couple of the free sites? Like the NAHPA i think... It's free to join

NO approved coaster club is free (AFAIK) but we are pretty close at $10. We are on the official Coastermania list, out logo just isnt on the page yet. You can also use our card for HoliWood Nights and most of the other park sponsored events around the country.

http://www.rideworld.com