TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Theme Park Review is on Twitter!

Did you know that Theme Park Review is on Twitter? We are, and we even came up with a clever name for it: TweePR! You can learn all about what TPR eats for dinner, every time TPR gets a haircut, and all the TV show spoilers you can hope for! Wait, no, that's every other person on Twitter.

Us at TweePR do a bunch of contests that are crazy easy to win, giving away tons of bags of crap!

Also, when we reach 1,000 followers (we're at over 950 now) we're giving away a free TPR DVD download, exclusively on the Twitter account!

And yes, the content on TweePR is separate from Facebook. So if you want a bunch of coaster nonsense clogging up your timeline, follow @ThemeParkReview!

Edited by robbalvey

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For anyone who thinks Twitter sounds lame...let me just point out that you're roller coaster enthusiasts. You might as well go all in.

And many TPR luminaries also have their own accounts. There's no end to the fun!

Well, only TPR goodness could have forced me to join Twitter... and it did. Darn you all.

OK, I know how to update my own tweets, but how do I write on TweePR's (wall/page/tweetcenter)? And where do updates for the accounts you're following show up -- is it like Facebook with the status update wall?

Dan "Feels like losing my Facebook virginity all over again" Smith

Well, only TPR goodness could have forced me to join Twitter... and it did. Darn you all.

OK, I know how to update my own tweets, but how do I write on TweePR's (wall/page/tweetcenter)? And where do updates for the accounts you're following show up -- is it like Facebook with the status update wall?

Dan "Feels like losing my Facebook virginity all over again" Smith

You write a message and include @ThemeParkReview in it. I recommend not starting a tweet (I hate that word) with it, because your followers won't see it unless they're also following TweePR. For example, you want to write "Thanks to @ThemeParkReview, my childhood has been ruined" instead of "@ThemeParkReview ruined my childhood".

Erik, you and Misty have made my day quite a few times with LOL funny tweets...

You are too kind, good sir.

I really do like Twitter. It's hard to explain why it's different/better than Facebook and MySpace status updates, but it is.

And it really is perfectly suited for smart phone usage.