TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

24 Days of Theme Park Review Videos!

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When it comes to editing these videos together I think of there is one common goal I have in mind that I'm trying to communicate to the viewer is "how much fun it is to be at a park."

It's hard sometimes to capture that because you don't always end up with the kind of footage you need to portray that.

The following video, if I had to choose, is probably my all-time favorite when it comes to showing the world "Hey, we're at a park, and it's AWESOME!"

Not only is PortAventura a fantastic park, but we had an amazing time with a great group of people. I don't feel there is any "stand out funny" moment in this video, but when I watch it I just feel it screams "FUN!"

Anyway, here is PortAventura in Spain:

[coastertube]http://www.themeparkreview.com/coastertube/play.php?vid=portaventura_xw6s[/coastertube]

Hope you enjoy this one as much as I do!

--Robb

The following video, if I had to choose, is probably my all-time favorite when it comes to showing the world "Hey, we're at a park, and it's AWESOME!"

...I don't feel there is any "stand out funny" moment in this video, but when I watch it I just feel it screams "FUN!"

--Robb

I totally agree. This is one of my favorite videos ever (TPR or otherwise) and I've never even been to the park!

Hi Robb,

You did get it! Every time I saw a video like the last two, especially the Port Aventura Shots, I wish I could get on a tour like that. Additionally I wish I can get to this Park, so I will next year!!! Yippie!

I´m planing a tour to the spain Parks, except the Parks around Madrid ,with a friend 2010 and hope will get into the UK-Tour, so it will be a great coaster year for me!

Liked the Blair Witch scene, also!

I´m full of curiosity which video is behind the next door... / day...

I think it says a lot about the quality and vibe of these videos that, despite the fact that I don't know anyone in them personally, I still enjoy watching them. You'd think that watching other people have fun would be boring, but not so on this site. Thank you for posting these, Robb--I'm looking forward to the rest of the videos this month, and this is some pretty persuasive encouragement to eventually buy a DVD!

~Megan

Let's do something slightly different...this video is going to be kind of a "two-part" video with part one being from our Parque Espana visit in 2004 and the popular "Escalator Ride" that we discovered while trying to dodge a typhoon! (yes, it was a crazy visit here!)

[coastertube]http://www.themeparkreview.com/coastertube/play.php?vid=parque_espana_1_41cv[/coastertube]