TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[NL] Jarmor's Nolimits Coaster Catalog

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would have been a little better if the lift after the loop had a deceleration of 0g's. The coaster actually slowed down faster than normal on that lift from your 0.1g deceleration, which, combined with gravity, acts almost like a brake.

Other than that, stellar! I really enjoyed the design. The back spike (station end) would be a cool experience to hang slightly on your lap bar. Very nice recycled idea.

Oo this thing is cool, would I be able to fiddle with some things and send you back the track?

Oh yeah man! I dont object to that...

Can I make some 3ds?

Sure man I encourage you guys to build and expand on to my designs. Im eager to see what the outcome will be!

Well I finished as much as I will on "wooden coaster no. 001. As I said before this coaster doesnt let up. Im kinda proud of this coaster being that I always hand build and it stays within safe force limits and able to maneuver tight transitions. Here are some quick stats:

Lenth 4142.43ft ( )

Height 122ft

speed 57mph

Features 2 real 90 degree angled turns as well as several soo banked til you will think its vertical! Atleast 9 moments of extreme airtime...enough talk here is the coaster!

[coastertube]http://www.themeparkreview.com/coastertube/play.php?vid=verticalwooden_z4vh[/coastertube]

And here is a video of the intamin coaster from a few pages back...

[coastertube]http://www.themeparkreview.com/coastertube/play.php?vid=help_5azi[/coastertube]

verticalwoody.nltrack

verticalwoody-06.jpg.1382c25ea5f4a9bad66d22834893d807.jpg

Another view of it.

verticalwoody-05.jpg.64018c88728bca978f9776e2f12156aa.jpg

The second...

verticalwoody-04.jpg.a2c890394291ca9795ee0f175e8b573d.jpg

One of the vertical turns

• 3 weeks later...

That dive coaster was awesome.

The track itself was very smooth. I liked it alot

T-9.0

It seemed to flow pretty good descent speed it kept it's own through the ride.

A-9.0

Originality there are plenty of dive coasters but yours was unique I liked the colors would be nice with more 3ds but I like that you kept it sweet and simple.

O-9.0

Overall a nice ride well paced.

Thanks for the feedback guys now I present my latest coaster dubbed "spinning coaster no 001". It's a pretty simple, yet complex layout. The complex-ness comes in to play when you have to make sure each cycle makes it back to the station and doesnt estop on the final swoops. I think I did a pretty good job!

Height: 117ft

Speed:50mph

Lenth:281.58

As always comments are appreciated...

crazyspin.jpg.1766fef80685d8114940d1c80562d237.jpg

Pretty much it...

crazyspin.nltrack

• 2 months later...

Ok, I need some help. Im having problems with controlling lateral g's with the flatspins im building. I dont really use tools so anyone have any pointers for me? Thats really the only thing holding back the release of batman generation next. Then after that I will keep up with the super hero theme, and "boy" (noticed I didnt say "man") this little hero packs a major punch! Not as "intimidating" as some coasters but still a little more "bizarre" than the normal. But I assure you its not as "mega" as most but its not all that "lite" on the thrill factor!