TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Coastertube problems

MG

Hi TPR,

I've been trying to upload a video to Coastertube for my WDW trip report however the uploader will restart part way through whenever I try. I have tried on a couple of computers in my house. Here is some data on the video:

Web browser: Mozilla Firefox 3.5

Video size: ~230mb

Average upload speed: 27 kb/s

Video type: WMV

I am fairly tech savvy but I don't really know how to solve this. Is there anywhere I could FTP it to or anything instead. Failing that I'll just try using one of the Macs at school when I have a chance.

Any ideas?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've tried about four times now and same result each time. I'm wondering if this is actually a problem with my broadband, dropping the connection. Oh well, I'll keep trying. Trying from school might be the best move.

^ I just did another test and it worked for me as well. Not sure what to tell you.

Actually, can you try uploading a smaller video as a test? Like maybe a 10 meg video, and see if that works?

I can delete it after you've uploaded it.

--Robb

Well, on the topic of Coastertube problems, I got one. While it isn't anything I can't fix on my own, I thought it was kinda funny.

See, I'm not black

No idea who that is or how it was made my profile image. Deciding if I even wanna change it at this point. HAHA!

• 5 months later...

I have problems to upload my video! It´s a MPG4-File with a file size of 38,9MB. It seems the upload worked correct, but after it finished this message came across the screen:

1895029748_UnbenanntesBild.jpg.af336d8945371ac55e340195c07e180e.jpg

That happend the third time now???

Don´t know what that issues came from, I suppose it was something with coastertube. The files that didn´t work were deleted at my next account visit? I took another try on the next morning - then it worked fine with the same files???

But my files aren´t great converted. I need some tipps for making better files for this "BLAtubes" (coastertube and youtube, etc.) My original files look much clearer, sharper and the sound is better? Can someone tell me, where I can inform me about the best options for uploadin video files?

• 5 months later...

hey all;

could some one verify that the upload is working I've seen few others trying to upload the last couple nights we are all getting

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /home/themepar/public_html/coastertube/index.php on line 402: filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for uploads/thumbs/test1_4414.jpg

change "test1" to whatever video name the file is.

I did a Quick Search I didn't see any video's uploaded after 10/22

The Problem could just be in the chair here too. But I didn't have any issues a couple months ago when I uploaded my other video.

I tried a 224ma last two nights no luck (deleted) tonight tried a 15 ma file a couple times today, Iamb leaving it up so you can see the error for a day or so.

UPDATE I see Robb has been successful from Wisconsin So maybe it is on my end Hmm.

Thanks guys

Dws

• 5 months later...