TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

No Six Flags Magic Mountain Black Friday Season Pass Sale?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully Six Flags will never sell passes at that price again with their current financial situation.

You might think that low a price is good for you.

While you save a couple of dollars in the short term, it has destroyed the company.

I think we should be thankful that they're still only $54.99. That's cheap enough as it is for all the benefits you get. Where as Knott's sells their crappy pass with no benefits for $115. I'm still mad that I just now switched over to an SFMM pass after wasting time and money at Knott's for the last two years.

Ironically, knotts was selling their APs for 59 on black Friday. Since I've never hAd a knotts ap before and because ive never seen one priced below $80, I got one. I figure it's worth it to ride the handful of coasters there I love on the way to Disneyland. Weirdly enough, on black friday Six Flags was selling their play pass for 59.95 and the very next day they dropped the price to $54.95. Since I'm in no rush, I wonder if it would be worth it to see if they have the limited time sale. Just switched to the payment plan for the renewal of my Disneyland Resort premium pass. With my birthday discount it comes to a monthly charge of $29 which is a decent amount to pay since I end up going there so often if only to escape LA for a bit.

Oh, and I just wanted to add that, until they dropped the "front of the line" benefit from the Xtreme pass, I had one of those for 7 years. I was never given a clear picture of what you were offered with the new ones, and frankly that feature was the only thing that really motivated me to go, so I just took a break from the park last year (with the exception of WCB). Once a year, or twice even, is easily doable at Sfmm for far less then even the (admittedly dirt cheap) $55 ap price. Bu without special benefits I usually end up not going. $15 parking doesn't make it easier