TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Extreme Adventures[RCT2]

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can only fill in that spot with foliage if it's "EXTREME FOLIGE".

Just kidding.

Honestly without seeing the whole picture (I mean a full park shot) and knowing what's inside the buildings that surround this empty spot it's really hard to say what might be a good choice to fill in that space. A large show complex may be a good choice, a small area filled with a few rides aimed at the kids could be the way to go, or maybe a super-hyper-giga-strata coaster that only takes up a 12x12 footprint.

I vote for the last option I gave.

I agree with BelgianGuy. A nice dark ride would also fit in well with the other buildings. I like the fact that it would have 3 walls facing the midway that you could theme nicely and have the track with some outside segments. Would give the park an old timey feel I think.

Great park btw. Love seeing NO CS parks.

Maybe a small Splashboat ride.

Most parks have a flume & a Splash Boat.

Or maybe a little pond with a nicely themed bridge over it.

But I do like the Idea of a dark ride there with out door segments.

Call it the "Monster Plantation"

Dark Ride it is! An overview is coming next update, but don't be surprised when you don't recognize about half of the map. There are two unfinished sections, one that I like, and one that I really don't, that you guys haven't seen yet. The one I like is called The Fairgrounds, and features a large woodie circumnavigating the section, called The Whip. The area I don't like is called The Institute for Unsafe Compounds, and features a Massive B and M Twister heavily based on the one from Zippo's Wacky World of Wonders(from NE). Sorry to keep this much from you guys, I got on a roll when I joined TPR, and built up one side of the park, and neglected the other.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Well, this one just seems to pop back up over and over, doesn't it?

Believe it or not, it's been a year since I first posted this park on here. I decided to release this, as I haven't worked on it at all since the last update. Enjoy, and feel free to continue building!!

Happy 1 Year anniversary to me!

SCR10.BMP

Overview, as promised.

Six Flags Extreme Adventures-Mastersax.SV6

Here you go!