TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"The Ghost still walks them der' woods and it be a bad time to go a searchin' for lost children. Believe me, their gone now..."
They're.

This looks pretty interesting. Is that moon and night setting an actual environment? If so, it looks really nice. Any idea of where I could get it?

"The Ghost still walks them der' woods and it be a bad time to go a searchin' for lost children. Believe me, their gone now..."
They're.

This looks pretty interesting. Is that moon and night setting an actual environment? If so, it looks really nice. Any idea of where I could get it?

The environment is custom made and will be available when the coaster is uploaded.

The Story Unfolds...

Three local children are lost, presumed dead, within the Iron Woods. The three children were thought to be looking for they're dog in the woods and have not been seen since wednesday afternoon. The Children's parents are calling for witness' to the incident. As most of you are already aware, the woods are rumoured to be haunted by the ghost of Marcus Dailey, our towns most infamous murderer. It's known to be very rare for anyone to leave the woods alive so we really need your information if you saw anything. Please let us know as soon as you can.

^Give him a break with the "their/there/they're". Yes it is wrong, but it isn't difficult to read and I know that every single person got them confused at some point in their life.

On another night, I like what you are doing with the pictures and story. Though it is just a turn and a little paragraph, it is building suspense and I keep coming back (and so do you ^). Keep up the good work, I am excited to see this done.

To me, the supports circled in yellow need to have the additional diagonal supports like those found circled in red. Unless there is a specific reason that you would have to have just a vertical support, add some diagonal ones.

Yes you see vertical ones on coasters such as Kraken (the corkscrew) and Viper (turn above station), but those are much "beefier" supports. So, if you stick with just vertical, fatten 'em up a little.

Hopefully you get what I am saying. I can't wait for the release of this coaster.

spectre.jpg.21e27b01e69bf2cea78c86cc3f3a93bf.jpg