TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

This coaster was was inspired by I305's supports but with a different twist to it. This coaster is full of high-speed twists and turns. And stomach churning drops and tons of airtime.

ENJOY YOUR RIDE.

[comments and suggestions on the ride please ]

trancelogo.jpg.1f8b2438dcb1d9c8053f6ddc25ca1816.jpg

THEtrance teaser.

trancee.jpg.273d2c3de626a4f24767b3e4daf8624e.jpg

THEtrance teaser.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See? Here is another coaster that has to be like I305... Really? They are starting to get really old. When Dragster came out did everyone have to build a strata-coaster like Dragster? NO.... So why does everyone feel the need to make a Giga like I305? I'm sure your coaster is good and all, but be original... Make something that everyone and their dog is not already making. Like I said, I am sure your coaster is good. I mean it looks good and all, its just I am starting to lose interest in even downloading these. *End Of Rant*

~Matthew *is sick of all these giga coasters* Stout

well excuse me. i said i was only inspired by the supports. i added my own twists to everything. I only liked the lift hill okay? everything else has unique elements and mega super air time. ahah.

So dont mis judge, just like how people mis judge lady gaga. ahah i love her.. people need to stop saying she has a penis... ANYWAYS. off topic