TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR Goes to IAAPA 2009 - Photos & Videos from the show!

SharkTums

^I can appreciate a fine set of boobs just as much as a man!

All awesome women can!!!

Great stuff Robb and Hanno (and Elissa)!!! It looks like there was a lot more going on this year than some of the past years in Orlando. I think a change in Venue is probably just what the thing needed.

Although I find it odd that the Amusement Park Industry has it's show in Vegas ... land of crappy coasters (well, except one).

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so I just wanted to put this out there...

I don't remember what water park in Australia is getting the looping water slide and I didn't pick up the pamphlet (we didn't really collect much IAAPA stuff this year to be honest...too much stuff to carry already!)

I want to say that I *think* it said something about "Village Roadshow" but I really don't know what that means or if that's even correct.

Sorry to all the Aussies for not paying closer attention and after receiving about 10 emails asking the same thing, I guess I should have looked closer.

--Robb

I told my friends at school about how they would be building a looping water slide in Australia but none of them believed me. They said it was impossible. I said I thought it was too until I saw all the videos and pictures of it.

I would love to play on the fake snow seeing that I have never been in snow yet...

Same here, but it looks so cool! And trust me, I live in the North and I honestly HATE snow!! I mean I love how we get snow days but once you have been up here for awhile the gray and cold days get old!

Same here, but it looks so cool! And trust me, I live in the North and I honestly HATE snow!! I mean I love how we get snow days but once you have been up here for awhile the gray and cold days get old!

Just like the sun and hot weather gets old for us down in Florida (at least for me). Everyone tells me that I would hate living up north, but I would love being able to go outside without feeling like I need to take a shower when I come back in.

I've been loving these updates.

So many awesome people are at this show.

I was particularly interested in all of the haunt stuff that I saw in the pictures.

Part 2 of our IAAPA Video Report has been posted!

This video includes:

- Story time with GCI's Chris Gray

- What's new from Proslide

- Robb flips upside down at Mack Rides

- Halloween Maze Props

- Bumper Cars

- MORE!!!

Enjoy the video....