TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR Goes to IAAPA 2009 - Photos & Videos from the show!

SharkTums

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I asked the folks at Premier Rides today about the Coasting Car, and she told me that the back side of each car does swivel 9-12 inches right to left as the train is making turns on the track. You can see this mechaism that allows it to swivel on the back side of the car. It wasnt classified information for some secret new project, wanted to clear that up before I posted it. The inverted car on display is actually for a new childrens coaster.

Curious, are companies as small as Interpark, Barbieri Rides (among other small Italian compaines) there displaying their scaryass little rides? I wouldn't mind seeing some of those concepts if they are indeed there! Thanks for the frequent updates!

Isn't Elissa like everyone's dream wife? I mean she likes nice racks! She could look at Maxim, Playboy (and other magazines) with you while you are "reading" the articles!

That enterance to the museum is definitely scarier than any of the coasters featured inside! It looks like the fireworks stand near Carowind mixed with the shark entrance in Pigeon Forge, but with a creepy clown instead of an awesome shark! Great updates. So much great stuff to look forward to.

So many things to comment on...

It wouldn't be a show about amusement parks without some SkeeBall. Although I wonder if they know about Metric Skeeball!?!?!

Haha, this is awesome! Metric skeeball was amazing!

Dave, we found you a perfect Guitar Hero controller!!!

HOLY CRAP, I MUST OWN THIS!!!!

Seriously, I hope someone has the contact info for that company (I can't quite make it out on the sign). I'd love to get this.

^I can appreciate a fine set of boobs just as much as a man!

One of the many, many reasons why Elissa is awesome...

I am loving the coverage. But want more IN DEPTH coverage. Especially of cleavage.

dt

Now that's my idea of a conference vendor show--checking out new rides is way better than just getting a new tote bag or water bottle from some booth.

Nice job on the video--really enjoyed it.

Folks I've been enjoying the commentary this whole time. The boobs and scooter exchange gave me a good laugh.

Great to see the pinball machines (know that was for Cameron) and thanks for yet another of shot of Magiquest. Much appreciated!

Some bloody good work getting this stuff captured and posted. Well done!

That portable ice rink reminded me that once a year they used to bring one to my school, it was amazing seeing the main hall like that. although i've never seen it anywhere else! it was like puzzle peaces that all slotted together, i'm trying to remember if they were cold, i don't think they were...

Myrtle Beach, SC will have one this year at the new market commons area.

Curious, are companies as small as Interpark, Barbieri Rides (among other small Italian compaines) there displaying their scaryass little rides? I wouldn't mind seeing some of those concepts if they are indeed there! Thanks for the frequent updates!

To check out all of the vendors just go here:

http://shows.marketart.com/iaapa09/

Not only can you see all of the vendors and exhibitors, you can see the floor plan.