TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR Goes to IAAPA 2009 - Photos & Videos from the show!

SharkTums

That portable ice rink reminded me that once a year they used to bring one to my school, it was amazing seeing the main hall like that. although i've never seen it anywhere else! it was like puzzle peaces that all slotted together, i'm trying to remember if they were cold, i don't think they were...

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Final 'LIVE' update of the night.

Robb is currently heading back to the room with some awesome video footage for you guys!

Here we go...

iaapa86.jpg.b32ee7f721ee5700ce3725c7d4dbb6bd.jpg

Thanks IAAP, see you tomorrow for another fun filled IAAP day! (And don't forget, Robb will be working on more IN DEPTH updates tonight!)

iaapa85.jpg.2d546a139249ec90328b7b4cd151b393.jpg

Awww pretty lights at night time.

iaapa84.jpg.bebfbcedd0cbda232ea676ad2828ae8f.jpg

<>

Six Flags Over Georgia's Deja Vu is bound for Brazil! Sorry Brazilians.

OMG!!!

I can't believe... Yeah, I'm really happy with that news! *-*

This is awesome for us Brazilians!

Thank you Elissa for your solicitude... We need good luck right now! lol

Thanks IAAP, see you tomorrow for another fun filled IAAP day! (And don't forget, Robb will be working on more IN DEPTH updates tonight!)

So much depth, you just might drown in it! Thanks for sharing all the pictures, Robb and Elissa. I've been enjoying these updates all day.

And yes, that pancake machine is awesome!! I wonder if they taste as good as the mini donuts?

According to Robb, the mini pancakes were really good!! DAMMIT I WANT ONE (or seventeen) NOW!!!!

As for why I didn't go. Children (ie KidTums) are not allowed on the show floor, plus she had preschool today, so it just made more sense for me to stay here and post the update live while Robb went to the event to get video and photos.

I must say, I really like seeing all these awesome new concepts and products from the companies. Could the Premier drift coaster be similar or the same as the Drift coaster in rct3?

Can you please elaborate on this? I'm still stuck on RCT2 and not sure what you mean...