TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Griffin's Plethora of Photos!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
I noticed that one of the trains didn't have the wheel covers on. I don't think I have ever seen a B&M Invert running without the wheel covers.

John

Our Batty has been running one of the trains for... I think all of 2009 without wheel covers. They may have done the same in the end of 2008, but I'm not sure.

Those are some sexy looking people in front of the Batman sign.

Big Mike?

I noticed that one of the trains didn't have the wheel covers on. I don't think I have ever seen a B&M Invert running without the wheel covers.

John

Our Batty has been running one of the trains for... I think all of 2009 without wheel covers. They may have done the same in the end of 2008, but I'm not sure.

Yea, you can always see the wheel covers on the ground near the transfer track when you're sitting on the brake run.

Great pictures Griffin! It doesn't look like you took any from the "forbidden zone" like some people we know have

Big Mike?

I was referring to everyone, so yes Big Mike would be included as well. B:TR shall be included because it is one sexy ride.

It doesn't look like you took any from the "forbidden zone" like some people we know have.

I like to call it the "no no zone". Jeremie, what are your thoughts on this?