TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: Yo Gabba Gabba Live - Party In My City LA

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, if the show even comes anywhere near Detroit I'll go and check it out. Well, people might look at me abit strange, but it's worth checking out if it's THAT good!

I watched all the videos as Robb put them up last night, the whole thing sounded GREAT!

Good to hear KT enjoyed it, that's the most important part of it!

Snoop Dogg was the Dancey Dance guest for this morning's show! Awesome! Still trying to find out who the band was...

I found some wireimage photos of Matt Costa playing?

Aquabats > Matt Costa

I can't believe the total sensory overload throughout the entire show. I mean, I've been to big raves that were less intense than the Yo Gabba Gabba live experience would appear to be!

The initial segment reminded me a lot of a Kraftwerk gig, but gone insane!

Thanks so much for posting the photos and videos! Glad you had a great time!

Snoop Dogg was the Dancey Dance guest for this morning's show! Awesome!

Twenty years ago, if someone were to bet me that Biz Markie and Snoop Dogg were going to be performing live at elaborate kids shows one day, I'd be broke and living on the streets right now.

From 187 on a MF cop to Dancey Dance at Yo Gabba Gabba. Next thing you now, someone's gonna tell me Ice Cube is making lighthearted kids movies.

Yo Gabba Gabba is awesome.

OMG! Saw this today. At one of the NY Shows, Dinosaur Jr was the band!

The music guests for the NY shows were Dinosaur Jr, Devendra Banhart, and The Roots. Dancey Dance guests were Talib Kweli and DMC from Run DMC. They're getting really awesome guests for these shows, really amazing!

^Oooo two songs! Excited!

And I'm really glad they chose those two, I was worried they were going to do the intro or something that I'm not the biggest fan of.

Did they have the food guys out too? Stupid West Coast not being able to see this yet!!!