TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Coney Island (Luna Park / Deno's) Development Discussion Thread

^Neither can I, it just looks ridiculous!

The restraints seem pretty comfy, and the belts thingys look rather unnecessary.

I'd be willing to bet that the purpose of those belts is to keep the riders upright.

Just rode the Cyclone after watching Thunderbolt and eating Nathan's. They're planning on opening on Friday. I did try to see if they would let us sneak on (Hey, don't lie you know you would too) and had quite a fun Tweeting convo with @lunaparkNYC if you want to go check it out! My handle is @DanKruga

^I wonder how those belts work. The ones on the kids look kind of loose.

It's a shame that they cut the part I was looking forward to the most: the second airtime hill.

It doesn't look silky smooth but I'll wait for more people to ride it.

Haha, I loved that video. The girl is screaming all the way, the boy throws a victory sign up in the air and the father is just laughing. Cant wait until I'm in N.Y. again and get to go on this little thing.

I'm going to try to get out there after work at some point this week and get a ride in... I'll keep you all posted and have a full ride report for you when I return!

If anyone beats me to it, no worries, just wanted to let everyone know there should be a ride review soon!

Honestly, what's more amazing is that the centrally-mounted on-ride video can finally be considered what the ride actually looks like to a rider. Middle seat for the win!