TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR - Closing Day at Alabama Adventure

Ok so this really doesn't count as a "trip report," considering I work there, but these pictures are way, way, way too good to not share with my coaster enthusiast brethren.

DISCLAIMER: These pictures, especially the ones in the low zone, were taken with every safety precaution in mind. I was extremely careful in making sure that the close-ups of the track were taken while the ride was in the station and not running. I have no desire to be in the news as the idiot employee decapitated by the speeding coaster.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great stuff!

I love photos like this:

Rampage was running **INSANE** when TPR visited!

Has there been any talk about doing work on it over the off-season to fix some of the potholes?

Other than those areas on the ride it was running as good as I remember it when it opened 10+ years ago!

--Robb

Great stuff!

Rampage was running **INSANE** when TPR visited!

Has there been any talk about doing work on it over the off-season to fix some of the potholes?

Other than those areas on the ride it was running as good as I remember it when it opened 10+ years ago!

--Robb

I have it on good authority that the major potholes will be fixed in the offseason. They did a ton of retracking in the curves and on some of the valleys of hills last offseason, and it turned out great. So we're all hoping the track repairs will go just as well this year.

Oh, and yes Robb, Rampage was rip-your-face-off intense the TPR night, but we rode it after closing on Closing Day, and it was by far the most intense rides I've ever had on it. Even more so than the TPR night. And that was also the consensus of everyone that rode. Something about that ride in the pitch black, I don't know what it is, but it just transforms into psychosis.

Nice photos, Rampage just has an excellent layout, it looks so impressive - the TPR ERT was impressive so it must have been mind blowing when you rode it. Man those potholes really sucker punched a lot of people during ERT.

Being from Sydney, I can't say I miss Zoomerang, you are welcome to it.

I really liked the bumper cars at AA, they were brutal. The water park looks great even though I didn't get to it.