TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Roller Coasters in the RAW Volume 4!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Robb,

My video came in the mail yesterday and it is AWESOME!! I watched disc 1 and the quality is absolutely terrific; you've again outdone yourself.

The only problem came when I began watching disc 2. I was all excited and ready to go, popcorn in hand...and was delighted to see a repeat of the woodies! Which, since it was so awesome I did watch again.

I'm just wondering if this happened to anyone else. I can't wait to watch the Steelies when it arrives!

Thanks for everything!!

Got in my copy today. The disc cover is smashed in the mail, luckily my discs are okay. I watched some parts of it and the quality is just awesome.

Thanks Robb for including some japanese park maps. Now I can study some parks for future TPR trips.

----Hans

I got mine on Friday, best stuff I have ever watched. I let my friend Jason borrow it, you know the guy who wore the speedo watching shaftner for you Robb. Anyway hopefully he will return it in one piece, he mentioned something about a guy losing his wallet on the Piraten coaster, lol. I loved the Dog Fart coaster though.

If you want the best HD footage of some great coasters that you can't find anywhere else, not even on the Discovery Channel or Travel CHannel ynless it's Theme Park Review footage, then this DVD is right up your alley.

The footage in both these DVD's was top notch and the editing (even though it says unedited) was amazing and even with no music it keeps you on the edge of your seat. Some great coasters that include the Canadian Mindbender were amazing and really makes me want to travel to these places to ride the rides.

Seriously, great job guys because this was the most entertaining RAW volume outside of the defunct RAW. I still like the defunct RAW DVD because of the history buff in me but the HD and quality of footage on this one makes it top notch.

Jimmy "RAW is amazing" Bo

• 2 weeks later...