TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Thorpe Park Discussion Thread

This version kicks Ka straight in the az! A killer paint job. A ride guarenteed to be more reliable. And a ride that probably will be far more comfortable and deliver as much or more airtime.

What is with the open station? Doesnt RITA have an open station? Isnt your weather bad enough - youd think your protect the people who may get stuck in the rain standing in line waiting for it to open.

• 4 weeks later...
IT IS SO HUMDINGER!!!!

The name on the ride is just too long to be any of the others!!!!

This makes me happy!!

You've got it wrong humdinger will not be the name, as that was a name used in thorpe parks JOKE poll, of which name to use, some of the REAL possible names known are Johnny Rocket, Hot Rod and Burnout, also some reason thorpe have now taken the entrance picture and the robin picture off there site, as it is beleived a uk coaster forum stumbled upon the name, we know that the top of the sign says AMITY SPEEDWAY, when you enlarge it, but the real name is yet to be known it should be released in a few days now.

The Edge is currently rumored to be the name for anyone who's intrested, which I think is a very bad name, and I seriously hope that we're wrong with The Edge. It may take over Playstation The Ride as the worst name ever.

Nah, Thorpe Park are still arsing, and not letting us on. It may be another week or so yet. It'll probably be something rubbish when we get it anyway, considering their recent names, like 'Slammer'.

Which isn't particularly rubbish considering it does slam people towards to the ground. :?

Nah, Thorpe Park are still arsing, and not letting us on. It may be another week or so yet. It'll probably be something rubbish when we get it anyway, considering their recent names, like 'Slammer'.

Which isn't particularly rubbish considering it does slam people towards to the ground. :?

True, it does what it says on the tin, but it just sound cheesy to me. A bit too literal. I know a lot of people have got used to that now though, and if Stealth's name turns out a bit dodgy, then we'll more than likely get used to that in the long run too.