TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Thorpe Park Discussion Thread

LOL!! Are we sure this is about Swarm? Or judging from the SFGAm Batman announcement is it maybe going to be for Nemesis Inferno?

A wingrider backwards may actually have forces or be fun!!?!

Nemesis Inferno backwards though would be really cool!

Edited by SharkTums

That's official! The last two rows will go backwards!!!

Officialy from their facebook:

The wait is over!

We can exclusively reveal that THE SWARM has mutated for 2013 to carry a deadly sting in its tail.

Will you face the fear, or do you dare to brave it backwards on the last two rows?

http://www.thorpepark.com/rides/the-swarm.aspx

I find it interesting it's only the back 2 rows and not the whole train for this one unlike Batman. Wonder if we'll see this on other wing riders soon with a separate line for the backwards section of the train?

Extreme near miss experiences + NEW near miss for 2013!

Wonder what they've added to the scenery for the new near miss.

Wow, now I wonder if they are testing out a backwards chasis for every coaster type now that we have one invert, one hyper, and one wingrider. Like someone said on the last page, is there a floorless or stand up coming next?

Well, those are all current designs they are still producing. When was the last time they made a Stand-Up coaster? And I think the most recent Floorless was the yellow one in China right? And Before that, it had been a while. It'd be cool, but those other designs may not get them if this is indeed initiated through B&M.