TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Thorpe Park Discussion Thread

I'd really love to see a drop like that on a floorless or sitdown one day.

Maybe Wingriders are the new floorless coasters! (It has been a good 7 years since the last B&M Floorless has been manufactured)

EDIT: Excluding HairRaiser

Edited by Schotcher

^Hairraiser at Ocean park is brand new. But yes, their popularity has certainly dwindled quite a bit, which I feel is unfortunate since they are super fun to me.

Anywho, that drop looks insane. I hope it rides as well as it looks like it will.

Brilliant trickery from their marketing department, but unfortunately, it could easily backfire because it seems as if even some supposed enthusiasts don't even get it.

That's because the leak didn't come from the Dippin' Dots guy. Had it come from him, they'd know it's TRUE!

That's because the leak didn't come from the Dippin' Dots guy. Had it come from him, they'd know it's TRUE!

With Dippin Dots filing for bankruptcy, are they truly a viable source anymore?

Gotta love UK and their marketing. I do truly wish someone here in North America would do something like this, but knowing how our media is they'll probably think it's real and the GP will call 911 or something

I feel very stupid. I will now add myself to the "Dumbest things said on TPR thread"

I guess its a good stunt, but at the same time its making the GP go crazy thinking the ride is unsafe.

I'm sure they brought this up when thinking of this idea. Many people will be afraid to ride it now - while many people will want to ride it, for it's "dangerous" appeal. Obviously, I know it's not real, but the public will buy anything.

I was just watching out Chelsea Lately & they were taking about the coaster.

I was like whaaaa! Glad to know its a PR stunt.

They were cracking jokes saying Heather Mills, Paul Mccartney's ex-wife with 1 leg, was riding the coaster lmao!

Yeah, Casualities!!! Who doesn't love to make fun of Physical Injuries that result in lawsuits. I'm sure the Kentucky Kingdom girl is laughing right now.

Seriously, this isn't 13; The coaster looks intense. You don't need to PR it up.

Yes, I did leave out the SFOG Kid and the SFMM adult cause they were ('tutsi-frutsi) idiots.