TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

World Joyland in China

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The pacing appears to be pretty good. I didn't realize the 540 degree roll was so close to the lift hill. Offers a nice visual from the lift and the element itself. This ride seems like a nice departure from the Superman layouts of the past. I'm glad to see that it appears to be a success. Hopefully future flyers will incorporate some of these new ideas into their layouts.

WTF?! double corkscrew on a B&M? that's a first i'm pretty sure, i dont recall any other B&M's having double corkscrews. That thing looks better than the other new B&M Raptor. Too bad china is really far away Would love to have one like this on the east coast

Dosn't Alpegeist have two at the end? Anyway, I knew for some reason that this would be front paged. Can't wait until TPR get out there to film it. I think it would be awesome if you had commentry!

WTF?! double corkscrew on a B&M? that's a first i'm pretty sure, i dont recall any other B&M's having double corkscrews. That thing looks better than the other new B&M Raptor. Too bad china is really far away Would love to have one like this on the east coast

Dosn't Alpegeist have two at the end? Anyway, I knew for some reason that this would be front paged. Can't wait until TPR get out there to film it. I think it would be awesome if you had commentry!

Nope, Alpengiest has a Zero-G-Roll and a corkscrew at the end. This is two corkscrews, one right after another

looks B&M is going towards vekoma elements. If this style is repeated over and over this could put vekoma out of business!(I mean if they try out all the other styles as well.)

I had the same thoughts as well. The horseshoe after the first drop, a first for B&M vertical loop, and what appears to be a double in-line twist towards the end sure seem like they got the idea from Vekoma. That 540* roll is insane and the first drop seemed almost vertical. This could very well be the best flyer B&M has created.

I kind of find it odd that China has been on a flyer kick since the theme park boom had started. Seems almost every new park built has included one.