TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

World Joyland in China

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just saw a picture of the zero-g-roll on the Flyer and it looks insane. It's basically 1 1/2 zero-g-rolls all at the same time. I found it on Screamscape, and I would post a link, but I don't know the terms of posting pictures or links.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Their website seems to have been beefed up a bit. The whole park looks pretty awesome. Some of the themed sections have been borrowed from Blizzard games from the looks of it, the kids section has more then a passing resemblance to Suess Landing. I'm sure they are all their own original creations though. Good old China.

joyland.ccjoy.com

edit. I hope one of the rides is called: it's a small world of warcraft.

^Looks like Kraken in the background

Not just Kraken... If you look closely, you can see that they took a mapped image of Manta, Journey to Atlantis and Kraken and placed it in the background of the park's map. I'd be surprised if any of the three show up in some form in this new park, especially considering the park already has a flyer with a different layout.

Hopefully it goes over well with the Chinese public.

And if not they can always ship it to England!

Don't Complain there is 4 Great B&M Coasters in the UK and soon a fourth one at Thorpe Park . Whatever it is '' Dive Coaster " or '' 4D Coaster " i d take it .

Hopefully it goes over well with the Chinese public.

And if not they can always ship it to England!

Don't Complain there is 4 Great B&M Coasters in the UK and soon a fourth one at Thorpe Park . Whatever it is '' Dive Coaster " or '' 4D Coaster " i d take it .

You mean Fifth?

• 1 month later...