Metallica: The Park [RCT2]

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Kids, remember.

ALWAYS HAVE BACK-UPS!

I had a very bad virus, and unfortinutly it was a really bad one. It infected RCT2, RCT3, and a bunch of other files that I've been trying to restore.

The only thing that really wasn't harmed was stuff in Media Player, Firefox My Pictures, and No Limits.

I just wanted to state this so I dont have people going at me for not posting an update. I do feel kind of guilty for this, as I should of backed the files up. I was planning on redoing a lot of things (while keeping a bunch of stuff in there) to make it look better.

Now, don't think for a second that this park is dead. I just need to give it a month so I can finish Riverside Amusments(Stoks contest)

-Matt

• 2 weeks later...

I iz returns.

Yes, but I'm only showing stuff that I have. Its not finished, but its pretty close (foliage)

^Seek and Destroy is an old coaster, that was built before the park had a new theme. Its old name was Star Fighter.

^Damage Inc.! I got some complains about it just being a food place, so I made it a vekoma/arrow(idk) indoor ride. It is 40ft(70ft if you include the ground) With 4 inversions.

^Look, no walls! I originally was just making a factory, and I thought it fit.

^Another overview

^Seek and Destroy got a color change, theres a "Chill' area in front of Damage Inc., and The thing that should not be is here.

(EDIT: I forgot to save, so whatever is "new" in the last screen is gone)

Also, if you look in my signature you will see a Woddie, Ring Racer, a Top Spin, and a vertical drop coaster.

All of these are going to be the "major" attractions. I already told you guys what two of them are.

-Matt

This looks awesome. I really like seek and destroy, although it looks a little to tall for the era when these coasters were built, but it looks really cool. Damage Inc is kind of just "ok" in my opinion though. The top is very blocky and generic which Metalica is not, it would be cool for some industrial theming or something up there. The ride itself is pretty cool though, very arrowish!

Have to agree the spiral coaster does seem a bit tall. Since the ride is named after Seek And Destroy why not try to bring it out of it's current foot print and have it interact with the surrounding area. Even an old coaster like this is suppose to be could have re-tracking done it to fit it's new theme.

Tell me now. What is a more "seek" theme.

I would suggest making a "maze," out of the track, and enclosing the track, then you could launch the car / train (you're obviously not going to be able to the coaster type you're currently using) out of the tunnel. I'm not gonna force this idea on you, though.

• 1 year later...