TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Required Password Change & FREE STUFF!!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've having a problem with changing my password. When I go to the link i got in the amil and only enter the new passwords it says I need the other stuff, when I enter everything it says the username is taken. What do I do?

Click on this link:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/profile.php?mode=register

Enter the password that TPR gave you as the "old password" and your new password under "new password."

Click Submit.

The ONLY other thing you need to do is answer the Textual Confirmation question.

I just tried it and it worked fine.

--Robb

Thanks Robb. The site seems to be back to normal and running much faster than before! I don't see why those hackers think it's fun to destroy peoples work. Perhaps some TPR members should hack that site....

Anyway I also got the authencation box, this time it just popped up when I was browsing the forums. Other than that the site is great again!

I hope they leave us alone now and highly doubt there's any chance of getting the hackers details as they're surely using a proxy or whatever it is that hides there real ip. Great to see us back and thanks for the freebies even if the flyers only make me wish I had the money.

I hope they leave us alone now and highly doubt there's any chance of getting the hackers details as they're surely using a proxy or whatever it is that hides there real ip.

It really wouldn't be of any use even if you did. These hackers apparently live in Holland, and I sincerely doubt Holland's going to extradite these two over something as trivial as this.

The best thing to do, and I'm sure Robb agrees, is to fix the security loopholes and move on...

I have deleted a bunch of threads and some posts.

Once again....

IT IS NOT NESSECARY TO POST INFORMATION ABOUT THE HACKERS - WE KNOW ABOUT THIS!

We are working on getting everything secure and back to normal. Please be patient. If you have any questions, please email me at robbalvey@themeparkreview.com

Thank you.

--Robb

I'm just checking to be safe, but for most of yesterday, the site was down and everytime I logged in, I got the same message that I did when it was hacked. Around that same time, I got an email from 'robbalvey@themeparkreview.com' with some...uh...not very appropriate language and a link to their site. I did NOT press the link. I was just wondering if I, or anyone else needs a second password change.

Thanks.

Well Robb, I was talking with you yesterday by e-mail, and I thought it would be a great idea to come over TPR and comment about this... Well, I can't understand the reason why these hackers did this. I got soo stressed out yesterday when I found out about the hacking that I didn't stop thinking about it until I slept... Well, hopefully, no hacker will hack tpr again!

Well, I don't know what else I should say...

Today I was already logged in to TPR and I clicked the coaster tube link, a small window opened saying TPR is asking for authentication and asked for my username and password which was odd because I was already logged on. I closed the window. Thought I would pass this on as it didn't seem right. Darn, I wanted to watch some POVs!

Absolutely no problem Robb, no need to apologize I understand. That's ok, if I need my 'coaster fix' I have 3 RAW DVDs I can watch...lol. As soon as the next one comes out it is going into my collection. Is there a way to set up sort of an automatic billing/ship so as each new volume comes out I would automatically be billed and it would ship? If you could keep the price at $10 I would so do that!

The thanks should be to the Alveys! You guys have probably been through a internet hell! We should be sending you the gifts.

BTW, I've already nominated the hackers that hacked your site for the douche of the week for this upcoming episode of "In The Loop". Take care!