TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Theme Park Review 2010 Trip Flyers!

Hey everyone!

Download the flyers below, and if you have any questions, please email elissa@themeparkreview.com

The deadline for all trip initial deposts have now passed. We are still taking deposits to be put on the wait list for UK, Mid-America, and IntimidaTOUR.

We do have spots OPEN for the Europe trip.

UK Trip - June 18th - June 28th, 2010

$300 Initial Deposit will put you on the trip wait list.

Europe Trip - June 28th - July 5th, 2010

$275 Initial Deposit will reserve your spot NOW!

Middle America Trip - August 5th - 16th, 2010

$250 Initial Deposit will put you on the trip wait list.

IntimidaTOUR - August 16th - August 23rd, 2010

$200 Initial Deposit will put you on the trip wait list.

To make your initial deposit you may use PayPal - account name: trips@themeparkreview.com

**NOTE** BE SURE TO USE ECHECK OR "ACCEPT PAYPAL FEES" OPTION!!! Otherwise you may be required to reimburse TPR for any PayPal fees deducted from your payment.

You may also send in a payment via postal mail by filling out the registration form on the flyer and mailing in a check. Details are found on Page 2 of the flyer.

We hope to see you on a TPR Trip in 2010!

--Robb

TPR_MidAmerica_IntimidaTour_Trip_flyer.pdf

MidAmerica Trip and IntimidaTOUR Flyer

TPR_UK_Europe_Trip_Flyer.pdf

UK Trip & Europe Trip Flyer

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Just got it! Thanks!

And for everyone out there, remember we do offer flexible payment options and a lot of our participants are using that this year.

For example, are you scared of when the big deposits are due in February or March? Don't be! Start sending a few hundred dollars here or there between now and then and you'll be ahead of the game! We have people that send us $50 - $100 a week, a few hundred a month, a giant amount when the exchange rates are favorable, etc.

We will work with you to make it work!

Also, I can't stress enough the importance of getting your deposit in and/or emailing me that it's on the way. The trips are REALLY filling up, much more quickly than in past years.

While reviewing the prices for the Intimidatour, I noticed a bit of a payment/total cost difference of about $50

is there a particular reason(ie inflation, extra tour etc), or just an oops?

I don't know where you found that mistake.

In the flyer you can find the following prices:

Total Cost:

Middle America - $1995 Per Person

IntimidaTour - $1275 Per Person

• $250 (Middle America) and/or $200 (IntimidaTour) Initial Deposit – To secure a spot on either tour, your initial deposit is due NOW!

• $750 2nd Payment – Due by March 19, 2010

• $995 (Middle America) or $325 (IntimidaTour) Final Payment – Due by May 21, 2010

I think $200 + $750 + $325 still is $1275, so there is nothing wrong

I want to go on the combined america trip so much... Sadly, consdering airfare+spending money together is about an extra $2000 I can't afford to. (I mean, I can, but I think emptying my bank account compeltely is probably not a good idea). I might see if maybe my parents might be willing to pitch in a little, fund-wise, because Indiana Beach, Holiday World, Dollywood, and Wisconsin Dells all together in the same trip, not ot mention every OTHER park on the trip has a minimum of 10 coasters, is just too good a trip to let slide by.

Except you technically didn't answer it.

This is from the trip flyers:

Q: I am under 18 years old. Can I still go on a trip?

A: If you are 16 or 17, you can still go on the trip, BUT your parents must agree to sign a medical release form and a waiver

and you must be “approved” by TPR. If you are under 16 years old, you need to be accompanied by a responsible adult.

^ Hmmm.... I know you mean it as a joke, but there are some differences between American English and Brittish English. For example instead of French Fries you say Chips, and instead of Chips you say Crisps. I know there are some others but can't think of any at the moment. Maybe I shall ask Boz to see if there are any other things to look out for.

After weighing the options on which trip to take, I sent in my deposit for the UK trip. Lots of coasters and not a single one I've already ridden.

Should be fun!

Will we need an english to English translator?

Trent, where are you going to do some snorkeling while you're there - the Thames?

I've worn that shirt you gave me on the Deep South trip, though not in public yet.