TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

GLEE

JEAPUgrad

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if I'm really getting the whole 'turning Santana into a Lesbian' story line.

Blaine however continues to impress me, and I kind of think he's amazing. I started feeling guilty about this, but then saw that he's only 6 years younger than me so it's not too terrible!

^^ You know, it was funny, when Blaine and his crew finished that song last night, I heard the slightest sigh and giggle from my wife. When I glanced over she was smiling and had the look of someone who had just turned to mush!

I thought last night's show was really good, and I'm impressed with Gwyneth's singing skills! With her and Will looking like they'll be a couple for a bit, that could lead to some more songs with her, which is fine with me.

"Afternoon delight?? Oh, that's when you go out and have dessert in the middle of the day!"

I don't know if I'm really getting the whole 'turning Santana into a Lesbian' story line.

Blaine however continues to impress me, and I kind of think he's amazing. I started feeling guilty about this, but then saw that he's only 6 years younger than me so it's not too terrible!

I think it was awesome that Santana showed some emotion though.

I'll agree about Blaine! Every time he sings or does anything, I get a little mushy inside. I think it makes JP a little jealous, therefore I now play it up as much as possible! Unfortunately, if he is only 6 years younger than you - it makes it 16 years younger than me, and that's a little icky....

I'm actually surprised last nights episode didn't draw more controversy from the far right with "under 18 gays" making out!

It was a really great episode though. The only child song was almost as good as my headband!

We loved that episode! All the gays in the house were just giddy with the "first kiss" scene. I was happy, but suprised, that they did it. TWICE! I figure the hatemail is now PILING into FOX now .

I also REALLY liked the original songs. They were much better than I expected.

I'm actually surprised last nights episode didn't draw more controversy from the far right with "under 18 gays" making out!

I wouldn't count on it, because who from the far right even watches Glee?

Maybe the Log Cabin Republicans, but hey, who knows?

We loved the episode!

The whole slow-building moments of change in Blaine's expression as Curt was singing "Black Bird"... it was incredible. And then, The Kiss. It was like (for us) the coming out episode moment of "Ellen" waaaay back when... lol. Awesome.

And the "original songs" were great, even the (obvious) not-too-great ones.... like "Trouty Mouth" hee hee. "Big-Assed Heart", wahoo Puck! And "Only Child" was a teensy bit better than "My Headband." (o: The scene between Quinn and Rachel was amazing - which of course led to a pretty-inspired ballad to knock out of the theatre, thanks Lea.

And thanks to the editing and camera crew for how all the onstage/offtsage filming was handled. It was uplifting and very freaky constantly seeing the audience during all of it. I know we've seen audience shots before, but this one seemed so intense and into it - probably a lot of Gleeks 'extras' out there - wish we were there too on those filming days. It must have been an incredible thing to be there and be a part of it, if only watching and reacting.

And "Loser Like Me" was (for us) the perfect way to finish it up. Including the confetti slushies, LOL!

But poor poor Sue. Think she'll get arrested for that sucker punch?

And Kathy Griffith! And Loretta Devine - Orig.Brdway "Dreamgirl" in a habit!

Very cool.

Edited by Nrthwnd

Finally watched the episode, the music was fantastic, and sues punch and stick throwing haha

unfortunately ever since kurt left I've grown to hate his character so the kiss had nothing in it for me because I didn't care whether he finally got what he wanted. Blackbird was very good though.

Anyone else notice how Quinns acting has far outdone the others? Guess doing movies has really helped her mature.

After the first season with the pregnancy story arc the writers gave her, I thought that Dianna Aragon (Quinn) should have been Emmy-nominated, at the same time as Jane Lynch (Sue) was. But she wasn't, sadly.

And as this season's been moving along... I still say...

Nominate the actress!

She's great in the part, and Quinn appears to be 'maturing' faster than Rachel is, lol. Well, there was that whole thing about being Prom Queen. But still...

• 2 weeks later...

Just discovered...

Available April 19 - through Amazon.com - woo hoo!

GleeTheWarblers2011.jpg.7be51dfd30f0369d761414142ff51fac.jpg

Excellent! I figured they'd probably come out with a CD esp.for those great singing guys, Criss and Colfer included, eventually.

• 4 weeks later...

Was so happy to have Glee back but upset with the story line of the night of neglect.

Pros: Sandy-the pink dagger, Santana vs Karofsky, some attention to neglected characters, hecklers club- granted I think this could be expanded into a bigger part of another episode dealing with trolls

Cons: the over bearing divaness of Mercedes, Holly trying to sing Adele, the overall lack of Gleeness

^^ Really.

Our Cdn. network that was 'taking over' the FOX broadcast of the episode, kept

interrupting the show in spots NOT intended for a commercial, and ran one.

Or several, I should say, lol.

Then, there'd be this blackness on the screen, and after the third one,

that's where we figured they were "supposed" to put the commercial breaks.

We never thought this network could be - so - dumb,

about where to put the friggin' commericals!!!! ARRRRRRRRgh.

Apart from that, we loved it... the duet with Rachel & Quinn,

Curt's Diva Re-Entrance Song from "Sunset Boulevard" (channeling Patti LuPone?),

and "Born This Way" we enjoyed very much, how they staged it.

And the Bully & Santana, The Lebanese!

That was a pretty wild setup, we thought.