JEAPUgrad

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just found out on Broadway.com - to be released, April 20/10, same day as the episode airs...

GLEE3madonna.jpg.858506884ad8d2cce07fe7c4ac5dfb2b.jpg

So, once we get the series premier on Apr.13 - this cd comes out a week later, and Madonna Rules Glee!

I have refrained from posting in this thread as I didn't wanna read any spoilers..... But I LOVE Glee!!! I am such a gleek! The sectionals episode has just aired in the UK and I'm so excited about the new episodes. Altho, I *heart* Puck, I have to say I do have a bit of a crush on Mr Schu!! I wish he was my teacher!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all!

Here is a special request from me. My good friend Tryphaena is auditioning for Glee. She was on Season 8 of American Idol and made it to the end of Hollywood Week before getting cut in the final elimination before top 24. She's really good at singing, though for some reason, the sound quality on my computer sucks.

Also, her sister Alexa Nimmons, is a TPR member (not a big poster) but is on the Intimidatour Trip this summer. I really don't know how voting works besides giving a gold star that will get you a pass to a producer audition if you have a lot of them.

You do need a MySpace account to vote. I personally hate Myspace, but hell, I did it anyway.

Tryphaena Nimmons Video

She's really good at singing, though for some reason, the sound quality on my computer sucks. [/url]

It is not your computer, the sound on the video is terrible. She is a very good singer though, Im pretty sure Im not on MySpace anymore otherwise I would have voted.

My sisters began to watch it and then I saw some episodes and it is actually a very clever show. The characters are relatable, and the show has enough drama involved to make it feel real. I am kind of looking forward to tomorrow now as the Sue sneaky gays video was really funny and kind of got me pumped up.

This episode had a bit too much relationship drama for me--they must have started/ended at least 3 relationships in less than an hour--but overall I liked it. I loved seeing Idina Menzel (hope she sings at some point!) and Jonathan Groff.

Sue's Vogue = awesome..so excited for next week!