TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

GLEE

JEAPUgrad

Definitely one of my favorite episodes. However, why didn't Figgins or that other teacher have anything to say other than just look at what was going on? I was looking for a sudden outburst or maybe some sort of gesture about the situations but nothing come on guys. The song choice for the episode was weird but great choices. But really "Friday" of all songs? Last episode I couldn't connect or get into the music as I've never heard of or listened to Fleet wood Mac. Also it is to my opinion that No One on Glee should sing Adele or at least not the girls. On another note I loved their prom dresses.

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was really wondering how they were going to address the whole prom issue in that going to prom usually means you're graduating.

Going with Jr. Prom made some sense, except there have been episodes in the past now where the Glee kids have been talking like they were going to be graduating recently. Now it's like those conversations didnt happen.

Also, did they really need to add to Rebecca Black's bank account by doing her song?

Also, did they really need to add to Rebecca Black's bank account by doing her song?

It's moreso the producer/song writer's bank account, which is even more disturbing since I've seen an interview with him where he actually appears to believe he wrote a great song.

^ Agreed!

Wierd, but good episode. It would have been better with more Brittany.

Also - although I know the storyline needs them to go to New York - does anyone else thing that the Glee Club going to Lybia would be SOOOO much cooler??

My friend Kathi is an old friend of Brad Ellis, the piano player on Glee. He has been nominated for the Donate Life Hollywood person of the year award. As a heart transplant survivor, he is a dedicated supporter of organ donation.

You can vote for him here

• 3 weeks later...
Anyone else think the finale had too much going on in one episode? Also where's Bestie?

I thought the same thing. She kind of disappeared halfway through the 2nd season, which is a little sad.

I didn't really like the season finale. They could have made it more dramatic... Like how Quinn had her baby the last time. I don't know, but it was still a good season overall!

• 3 weeks later...