TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Dine With Shamu @ SeaWorld Orlando

Quick question for the masses -

Has anyone ever done the Dine With Shamu experience at SeaWorld Orlando? If so, when, and was it worth the time/money?

I've been doing some research, and I have noticed a few things I was wondering if anyone could shed some light upon.

First, the time for the dinner is the same time as the Believe show. How are they able to do a Shamu dinner and a Shamu show at the same time at the same facility? I know they have multiple Shamu's, but it just seems odd they would stretch the staff out.

Second, I've read a few comments about how the quality of this event has been going down hill since Busch Entertainment was put up for sale. Comments such as quality of the food, quality of the service, and ushering people out the moment the event is over. Can anyone confirm this is a legitimate trend?

Thank you for any feedback!

Edited by larrygator

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I've not heard anything about quality slipping. I do know it's a fairly short event. We nearly did it in San Diego but the times didn't work out, so we opted for a different backstage tour instead.

If it's something you think you'll be into, you should do it.

My experience is that the tours and the upcharge packages are of high quality and a good value, but I haven't done this one specifically.

--Robb

We did the one in San Diego and it was incredible. Our table was about 5 feet from the tank! Now, that was a couple of years ago though. We plan on doing the one in Orlando next week so I will report on it when I get back.

Chris