TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Going to Knoebel's Phall Phunfest This Weekend?

Hey everyone!

Knoebel's Phoenix Phall Phunfest this THIS SATURDAY, October 10th.

If you are going to this event, wear a TPR Shirt (Any TPR shirt - logo shirt, tour shirt, even a hoodie counts), take a picture of youself at the event wearing your TPR Swag and we'll send you a HUGE BAG OF TPR CRAP!!!

And really, it will be **HUGE**

Show your TPR support at Knoebel's this weekend and most importantly...HAVE A GREAT TIME!

--Robb

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really wish I could go, but I doubt I can get a ride and I have SAT's in the morning.

However, I am wondering just out of curiosity, would a "Take the Tunnel" shirt get even more crap since it is appropriate for both Knoebel's woodies?

Hey Robb

What do we get if we wear a Great Coasters shirt and post a photo on TPR. Better yet, a Great Coasters jacket?

Chris

As luck may have it, I'm in Elysburg today. I'll go down the street during lunch and ask the Great Coasters guys if they will give you anything.

Hey Robb

What do we get if we wear a Great Coasters shirt and post a photo on TPR. Better yet, a Great Coasters jacket?

Chris

As luck may have it, I'm in Elysburg today. I'll go down the street during lunch and ask the Great Coasters guys if they will give you anything.

I believe gciichris works for GCII if I'm not mistaken.

Since I

A: Am not Going to PPP

B: Don't Own any TPR Merch

C: Have to work a ride this weekend at Conneaut Lake Park

If I make a Sign advertising TPR (Will take photo of it and send to a mod for approval of course) and hang it at Pumpkin Fest would that qualify for a Bag-O-Crap?

I've been monitoring the weather for PPP and it's been complete inconsistent. It went from Rain, to Party Cloudy, to Few Showers, to partly sunny, and last I checked it was AM showers.

I will be sporting my Phoenix shirt purchased circa 2003. (Though I will be a bit angry if they still sell it.) My friend will once again swagger around in his vintage and highly revered William's Grove tee.