TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: Oktoberfest

Amazing beer, amazing rides, amazing women, amazing time....Germany is awesome!

Here's the pictures!

Just a little busy...

Awesome time! I have more pictures, but felt this might be a little too many.[/img]

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I got some beer pictures but my memory got a little distorted at that point! Plus, I only took pictures during the evening and it was mostly of the rides really. I got a few from the Hard Rock Cafe in Munich and the beer there from the local brewery was awesome!

Flying Circus is just ill...I didn`t like the ride itself, but it LOOKS awesome, it really does...

Our best travelling flat, XXL, is missing, just like LASER elissa, ähäm sorry, I meant alias Teststrecke...they`re both at Cannstatter Wasen (nearly at the same time) which is also a GREAT german funfair...(can someone deliver some pics, pleeease !)

GeorgeT

Flying Circus is just ill...I didn`t like the ride itself, but it LOOKS awesome, it really does...

Our best travelling flat, XXL, is missing, just like LASER elissa, ähäm sorry, I meant alias Teststrecke...they`re both at Cannstatter Wasen (nearly at the same time) which is also a GREAT german funfair...(can someone deliver some pics, pleeease !)

GeorgeT

George, I can't remember, is the XXL a Booster or a Street Fighter?

As for Flying Circus, the ride alone looks evil. I had a friend of mine on another forum retell her horror stories on it, then again, she was drinking on an empty stomach too...

I know, EVERYTHING is a question of the personal taste, but this thing is just awesome. You have so strong positive G`s when you fly through the station and "endless"airtime on top...by far the best flat I`ve ever been on...and even some of my friends who normally don`t care that much for flats LOVED the ride...

GeorgeT