TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Vogelauge [RCT3] [Announcement [15/12/09]]

I present to you.

Vogelauge is a B&M Flyer that is close to the ground and offers spectacular views over the countryside.

Logo to come soon.

The falls beneath the lift hill.

Support work at the top of the lift.

Rest of the layout.

The whole layout.

Now, here's where I need your help. I'm not happy with the layout after the supports stop. I would like to know your opinion on the layout. I want to keep everything before the last support. So, if you have a better idea of what the layout should be like then please, let me know!

Well, that's all for now.

Thanks, KP.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm, I have a couple bits of criticism for this ride

1) The supports in the turn around right after the lift hill wouldnt really support the ride, you need to add vertical support columns to support the extended supports.

2) I'm not a fan of the track being on the outside of the loop, it would create a really painful experience for the rider.

Other than that, the project is looking pretty solid.

This is where I get a little curved at people, there's nothing wrong with creativity when it comes to supporting your ride. It's the builder's ride to support, everything doesn't have meet "REAL LIFE" standards.

I personally think the support scheme is rather weird, but creative regardless. Nice work!

I do agree, the name needs to go.

1; unrealistic support work

2; Outside loop on a flyer

3; name! sun? ha!

Well, instead of just writing everything you think is wrong with the ride you could have at least given me some help on what should be right because you arer obviously the RCT Guru...

Thanks anyway guys. It's still a WIP so the layout is bound to change. I've had loops on flyers before and they've seemed fine. I'll see what I can do.

1; unrealistic support work

2; Outside loop on a flyer

3; name! sun? ha!

Well, instead of just writing everything you think is wrong with the ride you could have at least given me some help on what should be right because you arer obviously the RCT Guru...

Thanks anyway guys. It's still a WIP so the layout is bound to change. I've had loops on flyers before and they've seemed fine. I'll see what I can do.

Well in real life a outside loop will only hurt riders

and i don't like the name sonne (sun) very bad for a flyer..

^ I like the name

I put the name is German because it seems better than just Sun. But maybe I'll change it. Thanks, for the info on the loop anyway, I'll see what I can do How about a corkscrew, would that hurt?

Tatsu have a corkscrew..

While I agree on the issue of the supports after the lift, I don't see any reason to do away with the loop. Corkscrews are used in real life and a corkscrew is just a loop that has been stretched sideways. As long as it isn't a terribly high-g maneuver like a pretzel loop typically is it should be quite fine.

Keep up the good work though; I LOVE the scenery under the lift! Now that I think about it, maybe I'm gonna go pull out my RCT3 disks...

I look forward to seeing your creations! ( if you post them that is )

Update Two.

Well, I think i've finally decided on a layout that I like. I hope you do to. It jest needs supports, and more theming.

I hope you like it, I've removed the small loop, added a MCBR, a pretzel loop, corkscrew and crossovers.

That's all for now.

Thanks, KP.

Update three.

Thanks, for the replies guys!

Well, I've finally finished supporting the ride. Working on lighting and the station now.

Pretzel loop supports, do they look ok?

And a couple of overview shots.

Thanks for looking, keep them replies coming too!

Looks great, will there be an on-ride video available?

There will... Just need to finish the ride first

Update IIII - Station.

Thanks for the comment

There we are, I hope you like it.

Just need to finish the damn trees and lighting then I will film it

Cheers, KP.

• 2 months later...