TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Chesterfield Theme Park

What would like to see next in my park?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. What would like to see next in my park?

• 1) a roller coaster - what type?
    • 2) a new themed area - what theme?
    • 3) Other - please specify

NOTE: This is only a side-project, it WILL NOT be my main focus.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello all, I am Trevor Freeman, chief engineer at Chesterfield Theme Park. Phillip Chester, millionaire and owner of Chesterfield, has always loved theme parks. His childhood dream was to own a theme park, and now he has been able to accomplish that dream.

This will be a family orientated theme park, and myself and Mr Chester will be excited to see you all at the park on Grand Opening day.

Construction has begun on the entrance plaza, as well as the park's first area: Toddlerville.

Hope you enjoy all the pictures...

Official park logo.

Entrance

Entrance Plaza

Entrance sign to Toddlerville

Ticket booth, where parents buy tickets for 50c, allowing kids to go on all rides in the area.

The park's first ride: Whirl-i-Bird.

See you soon, hope you enjoyed the update!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all the comments guys.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 May 1990

The park's first coaster has gone up. A small kiddie coaster, named Deep Sea Adventure, parts were two weeks overdue, forcing the workers into placing the scenery before building the ride, making it hard to fit everything in. Although the supports look thin and weak, they are made of very strong aluminum rods, painted teal to suite the theme.

-Trevor Freeman

Layout of the ride. This is the park's first coaster.

Comments/criticism greatly appreciated.

NOTE: Lift hill supports have been fixed.

To be honest guys I have actually revamped the entire kiddie coaster. So now, it is a Mack water coaster. I was wondering if I should add block brakes or leave it as is, and have all four boats in the station at one time.

Any thoughts would be very helpful!

^Will do.

13 September 1990

Not much has happened since our last meeting, however, construction has begun on the park's next section. Everything is very hush, hush, but I can tell you that there are plans for a new coaster to be installed, the second, and last, before Grand Opening day in late December.

-Trevor Freeman

A small food court/boardwalk has been built. Bank left, seafood stall right.

Updated pic of Deep Sea Adventure, with new layout and stats

Entrance to the new area. As you can see, no-one is allowed in.

First ride in the new area. A Kahlua17 Jump Around.

Any comments/criticism is greatly appreciated.

^LOL, will change ASAP.

2 January 1991

Plenty has happened at the park since our last meeting. The new area has begun to take shape, and a new coaster has been built to celebrate our first anniversary of park building. Helios, is an Intamin woodie that will be themed to old spanish style buildings.

-Trevor Freeman

Helios station

See you soon...

No comments?

22 October 1991

BIG NEWS! Helios' station has been completed, as well as a finalised layout. The Intamin woodie features one large vertical loop, many helixes, and lots of twisted track. With Grand Opening day coming soon, Helios will be very popular with the majority of the guests.

-Trevor Freeman

The finished station, only trees have to be added.

Vertical Loop!

Here, people can buy their on-ride photo.

That's all for now, hope to hear from soon...

Your buildings are absolutely brilliant, you are getting really good really fast. This is why TPR is so awesome, we have a huge game community keeping RCT2 alive and well(and lets keep it that way). It is after all the best game ever made, lol. Anyway,the park is looking beautiful.

• 2 weeks later...

^Thanks ghost

7 December 1991

With Grand Opening just around the corner, all of the workmen had to make sure that all rides were in tip-top shape. Final themeing small flower beds have gone up, to finish up on Toddlerville. Hope to see you all there.

-Trevor Freeman

Bumper Cars, I love the station

In this pic you can see queue times, the aquarium walk-through, and the toilets.

Bye for now, tune in tomorrow for a special GRAND OPENING update!

Like the LARGE loop on the woodie as if your couldn't tell my avatar.

Man I miss that loop.

When is another park going to have guts to try the loop again?

The building around the bumper cars looks nice but I think you used to many clocks. I think it would look a bit more real if the clocks only faced out. Each tower has 2 that face the other towers. They serve no purpose. We view the park from fly view but at ground level you would not be able to see them properly. They should be blank walls.

You might want to get someone on that grass around the water and everywhere else, its a bit over grown.

*camped outside the park waiting to be the first on Helios!

GRAND OPENING

Tickets:

Adults - $20.00

Children - $10.00

Concession - $15.00

Children under 3 yrs - FREE

Rides ran smoothly throughout the day, and guests flocked in as soon as the park was open. Within 2 hours, the park had clocked a massive 150 guests! Both coasters, Helios and Deep Sea Adventure, were instant hits, with the majority of peeps heading to those two rides.

New track has appeared just outside Toddlerville, looks like Arrow.

-Trevor Freeman

Guests were quick to enter the park.

I saw dmaxsba, he looked very tired!

Deep Sea Adventure was an instant success.

Bumper Car Castle was popular as well.

Peeps went straight to Betty's Bakery for a morning snack.

A pic of Helios' loop (for dmaxsba), any themeing ideas?

What's this I see...

Anyone who is interested in receiving a season pass please call (pm me)

^ Park looks great Stoksy. I saw some freshly mowed grass

Hope that new picture of the loop was taken while you had 0 Clearances on, hate to see your park get corrupted.

Good choice on the tired dmaxsba, fit perfectly, I am always tired!

Why did you change the supports on the loop? They looked better before. Unless the new ones are not done yet or the old picture is really a new picture and this new picture is an old picture. lol now I'm confused.

What to theme a large wooden coaster with a loop? Good question! If your going to stick with name Helios (Greek that is) then your going to need to head in a Greek direction with it's theming. Large stone structure, lots of water and maybe some fire.

If you change the name and go with a back woods mountain theme it would also go really well with a coaster of that type. Something like SHINE RUNNER referring to the days in the US when Moonshine was made in the Appalachian Mountains and they would have people with really fast cars running the liquor to customers trying to not get caught by the police.

^THANKS!

With the supports, the original ones looked a little sus from another view, so I replaced them so the supports actually looked connected to the loop. I will try to theme the coaster as much to a Greek theme as possible. Lastly, there is no way to fix the glitches on the loop, BUT, I don't think the game will get corrupted because of it.

The supports on the loop, look a bit sketchy. There not too bad, but if your interested, I can give an example (which I will do)

I'm going to tell you this, when I started going down the thread. It kind of felt like a park collab with me, and Belgiumguy back, last year.

Your on the right track, and for that you get a mickey smiley

Also, thanks for stealing the pass idea

showthumb_php.jpg.8d6f85caf8566d475b959ab5009c91ef.jpg

This here is probably the best example of a loop, its more supported! Anyways, keep up whatever your doing

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all, with Grand Opening such an important event, there has been almost no progress on the park. However, a new coaster has been installed and the first person to guess both the makers and type will receive a FREE season pass!

-Trevor Freeman

Thoughts?

Arrow, Hyper?

Probably not, but a man can dream of the good old days when coasters were fast and exciting with just enough bumping around to make the ride feel out of control.

Screw it! I'll just buy my pass. Got change for a hundred?

^^ what is the name of that park you posted a picture of TLM? I would like to take a look at it.

^I know what you mean, but I hate to finish an area and then have a heap of people tell me to change this and that. It's just easier to post an unfinished screen, and see what I should add to it.

^^YES! It is an arrow, remember the teaser for a new coaster...

Your money has been accepted!!! However, I've only got a 50