TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Mafia Wars on Facebook

JEAPUgrad

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being that I cannot stand WoW and but love strategy games, I'm hooked. Now that I'm unemployed, I have all the time in the world I can stay on top of the game, 24x7.

I'm so not a gamer.

I don't get into the Wii/Xbox/Playstation thing. I don't play many PC games except RCT (the original) and RCT2.

If you wanna find me and my mafia, Joe Halley in the Washington DC network. I'm wearing an orange tee shirt, holding another tee shirt outside Yankee Stadium that reads "BAHSTON SAWKS CACH"

^ HOW!??!? I hate the little fake notifications "Lauren just killed a guy, help her kill 50 more, but first, give us money for a fake gun!!1shift!one"
When you go to your feed, hover your cursor over that particular entry. On the right, a little menu thing will come up. You can choose to hide that person or hide that application.

When they ask you to join, there's some small text on the bottom left that says "Block this application" or something like that.