TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: The TPR Texas Trip

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately all Whataburgers closed in Orlando too. Im a truck driver and use to stop there for breakfast everyday. Plusto answer your question about the log flume. Where in Florida was it relocated from? I'm not too sure but considering the only parks that shut down in Fl is Boardwalk and Baseball, Miracle Strip, and then Cypress Gardens (well at least the rides ripped out). My guess is BnB, Busch bought BnB, Cypress Gardens, and SWO from JBH. BnB shut down in the early 90s and SWT got their flume in 96....... so answer is Boardwalk and Baseball

^ You are correct! It was at Boardwalk and Baseball. Starke, Florida still has its Whataburger, so I get my fix there.

When Robb posts the official Trip Report for Texas, he will include a bunch of photos from Schlitterbahn. I know that he has a lot of them.

Hey Erik!!!

Thanks for the shout out, I was reading your report at work today and you really made my day! Thank You!!

I agree. Schlitterbahn was probably the best day of the trip! Great Breakfast-Bacon, Awesome Ert!! and Lazy River Madness!!

Superman is my #1 Floorless!! Love It!!

When Robb posts the official Trip Report for Texas, he will include a bunch of photos from Schlitterbahn. I know that he has a lot of them.

Hopefully the "me trying to ride the Flow Rider" debacle pics will be omitted!

Loved the pics and the memories brought back!