TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

La Ronde.....how fat is to fat?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just went to La Ronde recently, and well, I expect that if you can fit on any other B&M hypers, you'll be able to fit on Goliath as well. Le Monstre, well, would it really be a shame if you missed out on it? It sucks.. But I expect you would fit because the restraints don't come down far at all. For your sake I hope you don't fit on Cobra because it's terrible. If you can fit on any other BTR clones, you should be fine on Vampire.. You should be able to fit on the kiddies, or at least Dragon. I didn't ride Toboggan Nordique, but it's a pretty standard mouse ride so if you can fit on those you should be okay, but as for Marche du Milles Pattes, you won't even be able to ride if you don't have a kid. And again, Super Manege is a standard Corkscrew and Boomerang is a standard Boomerang.. If you've fit on those before, you're solid.

Basically everything there is a repeat/very similar to things at other parks so if you've been on similar rides you should know if you'll fit or not!

The lap bars on Goliath are very generous and actually, I've never seen anyone get denied a ride on it. Vampire got the newer and wider B&M Inverted seats along with the big boy seats so you should be fine. Cobra doesn't have seat belts.

The two coasters that will be tougher are La Marche du Mille-patte (which ERT is scheduled on) and Monstre. Marche Du Mille Patte uses a single position lap bar, geared toward kids, so it will be a tight fit. As for Monstre, it runs Morgan trains with the single position lap bars. They finally shrunk the car padding a little, so it will still be a tight fit. It has individual seat belts, but they should not be an issue.

La Marche du Mille-patte will be very hard to fit on. I'm very skinny and I had trouble, but I think that was mainly due to my height, because my legs are very long (I'm 6' 3"). However, I only had half of the seat. Maybe you if sit against the one side with your feet on the other side you will have a better chance. It will probably depend on how badly you want to ride it. You might be able to push the lapbar down really hard and get your stomach over the bar. Some of my friends have done that before. I would try to ride it if I were you. It's a very unique ride (only two arrow mini mine trains left).

For Goliath and Vampire you should be fine. The boomerang and the other vekoma coaster you should be fine on. Monstre you should be fine on (from what I've heard/ experienced they only run one side now). The indoor coaster you should be fine on. The standup might be a little painful if you're really squeezed in, but it's a cool ride. Toboggan you should be fine on, but it might be a little painful as well.

Have fun

Edited by sixflagsguy5

The lap bars on Goliath are very generous and actually, I've never seen anyone get denied a ride on it. Vampire got the newer and wider B&M Inverted seats along with the big boy seats so you should be fine. Cobra doesn't have seat belts.

The two coasters that will be tougher are La Marche du Mille-patte (which ERT is scheduled on) and Monstre. Marche Du Mille Patte uses a single position lap bar, geared toward kids, so it will be a tight fit. As for Monstre, it runs Morgan trains with the single position lap bars. They finally shrunk the car padding a little, so it will still be a tight fit. It has individual seat belts, but they should not be an issue.

I didn't know b&m inverts had wider seats. If Vampire got big boy seats I'm surprised BTR at Great Adventure didn't a few years ago when it got new restraints/ or seats especially since the belts are so short to begin with. Great Bear for example has much longer belts.