TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Island Adventure [RCT2]

Well ive noticed that ive been posting topics and not finishing the park and I hate when other people do that so Im going to stop. Anyway, this is Six Flags Island Adventure and like the heading, this is one, or THE best park ive ever made. Im only posting 3 random screens, but trust me there is WAAAAY more to the park including a variety of more coasters,shops,and everything a Six Flags park needs. Enjoy and leave comments!

MOD EDIT: Please read the Terms of Service, the Posting Rules, and the Game Forum Etiquette threads before posting again.

SCR26.BMP

The parks first ride Maniac Mines, along with Twister and Serpents lift.

SCR28.BMP

Check out the Serpent on Serpents Station!

SCR27.BMP

Serpent, a B&M floorless

Six Flags Island Adventure.SV6

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice station on Serpent, definitely liked the originality of that one. As well, I think the invert is good Batman themed or not, but I don't like to curve in the lift hill. Keep up the good work, definitely a nice park.
I dont really like it either, but it's the easiest way to fit the MCBR with enough space to do the turn leading into the corkscrew afterwards. And with Serpents station it was originally going to be an underground kind of swampy theme, but I figured a giant serpent head screaming at everyone would appeal to the guests more.

All I can say is wow! Your parks are very well done and it's pretty clear you've spent a lot of time and effort building them. The coaster layouts are extremely good and your building designs are top notch.

The biggest issue I have with this park is that it might be a bit lacking in scenery, but it is a SF park so I'm not complaining too much.

Very nice station on Serpent, definitely liked the originality of that one. As well, I think the invert is good Batman themed or not, but I don't like to curve in the lift hill. Keep up the good work, definitely a nice park.

I agree. Picturing the ride in my head it seems like an exciting experience, but that lift hill is just too long - at least considering the overall size and height of the coaster track.

Overall it's great so far, and I look forward to seeing more.

I'm basically stating that because it's a b&m invert, and every invert at six flags parks are batman's.

The inverts at La Ronde (Six Flags owned) and Six Flags Fiesta Texas are not Batman themed...

But they are clones of the BTR's, which every SF [b&M] invert is.

Looks nice,what EP's does it require?

Both TT and WW. I bought the The Triple Thrill Pack so I have to have them. Do you want more teasers?

Actually that's not quite true. I have both expansion packs but I un-installed them, so that when selecting my objects, only the vanilla RCT2 objects were there. Far more people just have RCT2 without the expansion packs, so this way more people can actually make use of the park.

Just a thought.