TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Dreamport ! [RCT 2]

Hey so i took a break from large scale parks to build on other things and get better before I jumped into a massive project again. I felt like i was ready so here it is.

The park map size is 140 x 140 again.

The park will feature 6 areas and 5 have been planned already to great detail.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grand Central - 85%

The Enchanted Valley - 90%

Agrabah - 75% (New area announced!!!!!)

Deep Sea Legends - 40%

Old Town Mexico - 40%

???????? - 5%

Park progress 65%

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grand Central

02/02/08

So welcome to Grand Central ! The grand entrance to the park which features a large monorail system travelling round the map. It's based mainly on architecture and will feature alot of other ideas.

With this solo i want to add alot more clarity and identity to each building. Hopefully i've pulled it off.

After

11/2/09

Ok so it's been a while. Mainly because I've really wanted to concentrate on university as there is a hell of a lot of work. Lately I've found alot of time for the game and I'm loving it. It's really good to see so many new up and coming players releasing some awesome stuff.

Grand Central - Fly-bye!

Here you can see the park entrance's Zamperla Aeromax. Fly-bye is a hit for the younger generation and nicely situated next to Diamond's, the parks most formal eatery. It feature's a sitting area near-by so parents can take a break or maybe choose to watch the kids. A nice addition to the park is the statues around the area. These interactive characters can be activated to tell guest's directions or some general knowledge about the area.

22/8/2009

Grand Central Balloon Race

New update! Work is going really well and I'm building a few really cool ideas at the minute. Just thought I'd share this last update for the entrance area and the next time you’ll see a screen I'll have a completely new area for you guys to see.

The Grand Central Balloon Race whips kids into the sky to experience soaring through the clouds while viewing the rest of their surroundings. You can also see the Grand Central balloon stand amongst a chance to win some prizes with the local amusements.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The enchanted Valley is a concept I've wanted to try from Day 1 of playing the game. In my opinion it's my best work to date and the ideas throughout the area are some of my best. The concept is an area based on fairytales and nursery rhymes and is one of the favourite areas in the park for the family to visit due to it's robust themes and characters scattered throughout the area.

1/3/09

Humpty Dumpty

Work is moving at a rapid rate and nearly a month into starting this park from the 5% that it was, a lot of time has moved it up to a massive 25% in completion. Anyway here is a new screen showing a new area that I'm really proud to show.

Here we can see one of the area's local eateries as well as the Puss in Boot's fast-track department. We can also see one of the parks family orientated games with the chance to win awesome prizes by knocking Humpty Dumpty off the wall. These shops feature near the outskirts of the area which lead into a mystery region yet to be released.

11/4/09

The Three Pigs

Here you can see one of the valley's shops. The Three Pigs gift shop sells crafts made out of straw, log and bricks. Straw hats, musical pipes and engraved bricks are sure favourites for a memory of the day.

This area also has a fantastic open grill for special hotdogs and ribs that the local chef cooks right in front of the guest's. You can also have your picture taken with Mr Wolf if you’re brave enough.

24/7/09

The Old Lady that lived in a shoe

There was an old woman who lived in a shoe.

She had so many children, she didn't know what to do;

She gave them some broth without any bread;

Then whipped them all soundly and put them to bed.

Here you can see left to right;

The Old Ladies broth shop, Snow Whites apple stand and some general architecture.

Near the shops are a seating area as well as a park map, directional sign to guide guests to their destination and Merlins Well.

Rumor has it,to make a wish or cast a spell, you toss a coin in Merlins well.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JK

Enjoy the screen's.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reply time!

Coastercow - Thanks a lot. More updates coming you way soon!

dmaxsba2408 - Yeah it is a pretty big shoe lol. I think its good that it blended in rather than stick out so much.

Stoksy - The coaster is called Griffin and its an Custom Arrow Mutlilooper. Also one of the parks main attractions. Thanks for following this dude.

Bob! I will try, filling a 140x140 map is pretty tough for me because my works quite detailed but I did it before so I'll do it again! : D

Thanks a lot guys. Cannot beleieve I've only just found this site.

Team Thriller - Wow seriously it means a lot. Glad you like the park and I'll be sure to get you all a screen very soon. I'm going to a festival this weekend so work will progress after that.

I may post some of my other parks so you guys can take a look.

Bravo - Thanks a lot theming and atmosphere are very important to me so I strive for that in my work. Glad you think its good.

• 4 weeks later...

New Update

21/09/09

Work is progressing just near to the 70% mark. It's going slow for now but I hope to pick it up if I have any spare time at the weekends.

As you know I'm aiming for an end of year release so fingers crossed you’ll be seeing this in a few months. And now introducing a new area!

Twisted Acres

Rumour has it there are monsters around. It's a scary thought but thankfully they only exist in the Twisted Acres section of Dreamport. If guests are brave enough, you can Fight Frankenstein, Whollop the Werewolf and zap some zombies. Thrill seekers can ride the areas B&M flyer; HEX, while also taking on a lot of blood curdling rides.

In this screen you can see one of the parks adventure rides. Monster Museum asks guests to escape from the haunted museum by boarding witches brooms to fly away from danger. Guests will battle through the tombs of the mummies, soar through the swamps of the Swamp Thing amongst others, and all while swinging through tight turns and taking on small launched sections.

Around the area is a photo opportunity with the Twisted Acres Guillotine. Rumour has it the stand nearby is for the singing heads taken by the guillotine. Also nearby is the Smashing Pumpkins stand, were guests can win prizes by defacing some spooky orange heads.

Hope your guys enjoy. I know this park is reaching its full potential now.

• 1 month later...

New Update

22/11/09

After a dry patch with park making I'm building a lot on this and I have found some cool new ideas to execute. The park is now over 80% with a hopeful release at the beginning of the New Year. Thanks to all for your support so far! This is going to be a park to remember I promise you.

The Haunting of Rose Mansion

The mansion has been quiet for a while. We once thought no one lived there. It did receive a call for a doctor to visit a lady there. Nothing has been discovered concerning her illness but I'm sure the doctors will get back to us soon.

The Haunting of Rose Mansion subjects guests to a mansion dark ride encountering the occupants of the house. Guests have been known to come out in utter silence so feedback is limited for the experience of the ride.

In this screen you can see the mansion itself with an ambulance nearby with actors worrying guests around the area. This gets guests on the edge of their seats before they even enter the ride! Also is a photo shop and video stand so guests can see themselves after this experience. There is also a swing in the mansion garden for the more scared guests to play on.

The windows look wierd at the moment but thats only because they flash. Its much better in game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Congratulations, JK, on the highest ranked Spotlight over at NE!

http://www.nedesigns.com/topic/23795/dreamport/page__park_id__1836

Just bringing my comment over from NE:

Wow! I spent about thirty minutes just with my eyes glazed at this master piece of a park. Seriously though, the vivid details takes it's viewer to a whole new dimension of fantasy as it guides oneself in a trance of detail, and thrills alike. The Jafar coaster was truly one of a kind--just an amazing concept throughout the Agrabah area. I personally saw that as your strong area for sure.

It is park makers like you that really show how the game can be played, for this is a piece of art nevertheless. You have transported myself into a realm of fantasy, so much, that I have to remember I have not been Shepperd into a dream, but to a place know by you as Dreamport.

Congratulations, JK!

Edited by djbrcace1234