TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Man convicted of groping Minnie Mouse

Just an article I just read on MSNBC...

ORLANDO, Florida - A 60-year-old man has been convicted of groping a woman in a Minnie Mouse costume at Walt Disney World.

John William Moyer of Cressona, Pennsylvania, told the judge he is innocent. His son said before sentencing that his father would never inappropriately touch a woman, the Orlando Sentinel reported.

He was convicted Tuesday of misdemeanor battery and sentenced to write the victim an apology, serve 180 days probation and complete 50 hours of community service. Moyer must also pay $1,000 in court costs and possibly undergo a mental evaluation.

The victim says she had to do everything possible to keep Moyer's hands off her breast.

www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32374939/ns/travel-news/

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This reminds me of years ago while visiting KBF....my aunt and uncle were taking there picture with Snoopy.

We have the before picture of the three of them smiling happy.

Snoopy got frisky and grabbed my Uncles a$$.

The after picture is my uncle looking at Snoopy and holding his behind while Snoopy had her hands over her mouth.

It was rather funny....he got a laugh about it.

Furry love is all the rage in this day and age....

I have a feeling this was a college-aged chick who got all freaked out that somebody over the age of 40 (jeff anyone?) was paying her attention..Something smells kind of fishy, and im not talking about her costume after she removed it

I'd countersue on terms of her being a bitch.

For the record, touching anybody inappropriately is wrong in my book, but there isn't enough info given to say "this guy groped her". In a court of law, you have to be proven guilty "beyond reasonable doubt". It doesn't sound like thats what they did. Just sounds weird to me.