TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Alton Towers bans speedos!!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

“We are also looking into offering complimentary male waxing, which will preserve the dignity of all our guests.”

Did we all enter into some kind of time vortex where we were magically transported to April 1st?

Oh, and Robb, are you going to get us all bikini waxing ERT on the UK trip next year?

"The resort is also considering introducing mandatory bikini waxing for men, in a bid to prevent unsightly hair from being on display.”

They might as well just start banning men from the pool.

So women can go ahead and wear bikinis and other form-fitting suits, but god forbid you see a bulge in a man's swimsuit. THAT would be non-family-friendly.

Yeah, another reason I've started avoiding AT anytime I'm lucky enough to be in the area.

Oh come on! I mean,. after I got kicked out of hurricane harbour cause of a my choice of swim attire, and then our appartment complex saying that htey are a nogo, its getting rediculous. Apparently, people don;t want to have even the slightest chance to see a bulge, yet women are pretty much expected to wear things that cling everywhere. If you don;t think that is appropriate for your child to see, don;t take them there. Other people have rights to, you know. I'm always offended by that comment, I don;t think its appropriate. Well, explain why its not, and don;t give me and of that cause I said it was bullsh*t. Stupid.

Oh come on! I mean,. after I got kicked out of hurricane harbour cause of a my choice of swim attire, and then our appartment complex saying that htey are a nogo, its getting rediculous. Apparently, people don;t want to have even the slightest chance to see a bulge, yet women are pretty much expected to wear things that cling everywhere. If you don;t think that is appropriate for your child to see, don;t take them there. Other people have rights to, you know. I'm always offended by that comment, I don;t think its appropriate. Well, explain why its not, and don;t give me and of that cause I said it was bullsh*t. Stupid.

Thats our culture. Deal with it. They won't let me walk around wearing nothing so I don't. It's just common courtesy. Oh and ' is to the right of ;

Thats our culture. Deal with it. They won't let me walk around wearing nothing so I don't. It's just common courtesy. Oh and ' is to the right of ;

Just dealing with it would never get anyone anywhere. It does seem rather one-sided when women are able to show everything they have but men aren't? You would think people would not be so closed minded and want to take away rights from people. I personally don't wear speedos but I don't think people should be able to deny someone else the same rights women have. Just my opinion...

Why are people acting like it is a right to wear whatever you want on private property? It is their property and they set the rules. Didn't you notice all the signs saying no gang paraphernalia, no swear words on attire, etc in parks? They can do what they please and it is very likely that they DO get complaints from families when ANYONE wears revealing swimsuits.

This thread is going nowhere good, but it is getting there fast.

On a theme park forum, we don't need a bunch of legal non-experts debating "rights" on public versus private property. Especially when laws vary across nations, states, cities and even municipalities.

Until Alan Dershowitz chimes in, this thread in LOCKED!