TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: A quick, random visit to WDW, IOA/USF

This. PTR. OWNS.

Just a tip - drink heavily before reading. It makes it all the more better. And you're right - typing correctly while drunk does take quite a bit of time.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Scott, my long lost brother from another mother, please, please, PLEASE take more trips and post more reports! I have missed them, so!

There is just too much unparalleled awesomeness to be addressed, here, but I have to try!

1. Love the green napkins for the poker game!

2. How old is your niece? She looks a LOT like my 21 month old daughter!

3. Yay! Wilderness Lodge! Too bad you can't post in Smell-o-vision!

4. Jesus does love the monorail. Believe.

5. I miss Living with the Land. And Epcot.

6. The piano guy from Casey's - does that guy ever get a day off? I swear I've seen him every time we've ever been to MK!

7. "Take this one! We'll be back with more." = coffee on my work monitor.

8. Apu!!!!!!

Scott, this truly was a great report that had me cracking up after almost every caption. Wish you could've seen the big grin from all the rapids shots. Think you topped the mullet from last year in giving me a good chuckle.

Finnegans! This is an Irish pub/restaurant. I'm part Irish. My food was free because of that. Do people who drink non-alcoholic beer start fake fights?

FACT: I live near a Finnegans. This fellow Irishman speaks the truth.

Thank you sir! Thank you!

Wow. A lot to catch up with here, but I'll give it my best.

First off, thanks for the front page treatment. It's been awhile for me as far as that's concerned, and it's always much appreciated!

Now, time to tackle the comments. To all the general compliments....thank you very much. I'm very happy you were as entertained as I was drunk.

Oh by the way, you always seem to be in the right spot to catch these outrageous shark attacks, how do you do it?
Man, some of us are just blessed. That's the only way I can describe it. I admit, it's quite a gift.

HRRRRR killed Chuck Norris.
Now this I didn't realize.

Hmmmm, I think I can confirm that that makes you cool hint hint.
Confirmation. Score!

Fact: Iced mocha came out through my nose once while reading this report. I now have to deal with sticky keys. Scott owes me a new laptop.
There is now coke all over the screen!
"Take this one! We'll be back with more." = coffee on my work monitor.

This report may end up costing me more than I thought.

WOW... very much to my surprise and delight, while breezing through this TR you caught a picture of my partner... THAT is AWESOME... Thanks!!!

Oh, and you needn't be suspicious of the heavy winter coat... you see, Jonathan is from a region near the equator and finds the balmy Florida heat to be quite chilly in comparison... honest...

Awesome! Yeah, we got to watch for about a minute before it was his time to exit stage left, and he did a great job with the crowd. Unfortunately (and it's not his fault, of course) the effect just looks weird at that point in the year due to his outfit. I'm curious, I know you said he doesn't mind the heat, but is that jacket cooled inside at all? If it's not, and I had to wear it, I know I'd drop dead!

Am I the only one to see a little Doug Heffernen (King of Queens) resemblance there?
Nope. There certainly is a slight resemblence.

Brilliant Scott!! Absolutely Brilliant!!

Bonus points for no age jokes!!

Thank you, sir. There's actually an age joke in the barrel right now, but I'm not gonna pull the trigger. I wanna hold onto those bonus points.

Hilarious TR! I loved the Beck reference!

Thank you. Beck rules!

And you're right - typing correctly while drunk does take quite a bit of time.
FACT: It definitely is tough to type well after drinking.

I can only imagine how much tougher it is while adding photos and captions.

Yep. No doubt about it. It was challenging!

Scott, my long lost brother from another mother, please, please, PLEASE take more trips and post more reports! I have missed them, so!

There is just too much unparalleled awesomeness to be addressed, here, but I have to try!

1. Love the green napkins for the poker game! Taiko Laughing

2. How old is your niece? She looks a LOT like my 21 month old daughter!

3. Yay! Wilderness Lodge! Too bad you can't post in Smell-o-vision!

4. Jesus does love the monorail. Believe.

5. I miss Living with the Land. And Epcot. Taiko Cry Red

6. The piano guy from Casey's - does that guy ever get a day off? I swear I've seen him every time we've ever been to MK!

7. "Take this one! We'll be back with more." = coffee on my work monitor.

8. Apu!!!!!! Taiko Bounce Red

Ha! Yeah, I'd love to do more reports. Anyone who agrees with Mo, feel free to donate to the Scott and Shannon travel fund.

Now, on to your answers:

2. 18 months when that pic was taken.

3. Yeah, really....excellent point!

4. He does. I asked Him about it this morning.

6. FACT: He is bolted to the seat. It's Disney's dirty little secret.

8. Possibly my favorite Simpsons secondary character.

Think you topped the mullet from last year in giving me a good chuckle.

Mission accomplished.

Is this dude seriously free-balling in his spiderman costume?

I'm not sure. I'm still trying to envision him not even existing to tell you the truth.

There was a Beck reference? Where?

A. Are you serious?

B. If you answered "Yes" to (A.), then...

C. Are you actually familiar with Beck's songs?

And

D. Did you actually read the whole report?

Trust me, it's there.

Finally, as for my review of HRRRRRRRR, let's just put it this way. FACT: I'm gonna grab a beer (or six) and a bowl of popcorn when it's finally time to read the fanboy reviews.

Again, thank you all for the kind words. If I put a smile on your faces, then I consider it a success!

As always, awesome work!!!

Throwing people to the T-Rex =

I would totally do that to Nikki if I wasn't sure she would kill me.

The JonBenet comment was fantastic. Well played, good sir.