TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Magic Mountain Recreation (RCT2)

Afer returning from SFMM a couple days ago, I wanted to Recreate it really bad. Im nowhere close to done, but i know im going to finish this project. Please leave comments on what you think so i could know what to try to improve on.

SCR18.BMP

Viper Overview

SCR17.BMP

X2 Overview

SCR16.BMP

X2 Station

SCR15.BMP

Vipers Station

SCR14.BMP

Entry to X2

SCR13.BMP

Flags, Lockers and Grand Carousel

SCR12.BMP

Six Flags Plaza

SCR11.BMP

Ticket Booths

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This looks very good. however. the tickets buildings look just a little too big, try to fix X2 line into a more compact layout and randomize the flowers. i always thought the flowers without the boarder look better. and i thought x2 supports were grey, or am i wrong.

Besides that looks good.

No not really, I study pictures of each ride while im making it so i make every support like i see it, or as accurate Rct2 will let me. The only noticable part to me is after the first loop, the supports under the rurnaround should have a beam connecting all them and i did try that, but it looked bad and not like the real thing at all so i just stuck with it like that.

I have finished Rapids Camp Crossing, but have encountered a MAJOR MAJOR problem which i will tell you about in the picture descriton.

SCR25.BMP

Overview of the completed park. Here is the devastating problem, look at how much room there is between Sky Tower and the edge of the map. I still have to do all of Samuri Summit and Psyclone Bay and i know i cant fit everything i need to, including coasters. What should i do?:(

SCR24.BMP

SCR23.BMP

SCR22.BMP

SCR21.BMP

Revolution

Just before the Revolutions loop, there's a helix that goes up to the long hill. Try looking at rcdb.com for help. Other than that very nice job on Tatsu

Look closely at that spot. The helix is there. In real life, the helix is completely hidden from the path, so i tried to make that here, and it worked.

Looking nice!

If I was you, I'd make a "Part 2" in a new map. It sucks rct2 only allows you to make sqaure maps- so I guess that's the only solution.

Yeah, unless you use the 7x7 black tiles you're screwed. I don't like the limits either.

Overall it's a great start, but I would suggest adding more trees... looks a little bare to me. Also, I think the various hills could look more real. If at all possible, use the mountain tool to make various ridges in the hills, I believe it'll adda sense of realism to the landscape.

Overall it's a great start, but I would suggest adding more trees... looks a little bare to me. Also, I think the various hills could look more real. If at all possible, use the mountain tool to make various ridges in the hills, I believe it'll adda sense of realism to the landscape.

Dont worry, ill add the little details later. Right now im just trying to figure out how im going to complete this park.

If the map is not already 256 by 256 big, the max limit, go back into the scenario editor and enlarge it. You would have to rebuild all your rides though. Depending on what direction you oriented your park on the map, you may or may not be able to expand in the direction necessary. The map grows in the direction of southwest, so if you oriented the park in the same direction as real life, it will grow in the right direction at least to give you more room to fit Cyclone Bay. If the map is full size already, then I'm afraid there's nothing you can do.

If the map is not already 256 by 256 big, the max limit, go back into the scenario editor and enlarge it. You would have to rebuild all your rides though. Depending on what direction you oriented your park on the map, you may or may not be able to expand in the direction necessary. The map grows in the direction of southwest, so if you oriented the park in the same direction as real life, it will grow in the right direction at least to give you more room to fit Cyclone Bay. If the map is full size already, then I'm afraid there's nothing you can do.

Sadly, it is already 256x256. What im probably going to do is completely start over, but im not going to put the streets in and all the open space at the front of the park. And also, in this park i made sections a little more spread out than they really are such as the walkway to Baja Ridge and the walkway going under X2's queue line is a lot longer than it should be, so without making uneeded space, I think i could fit the whole park in one map.