TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

I finaly did it? i went to Walibi World to ride Goliath... I can't believe I waited so long to go and ride it...

And what a day I picked. arrived at the gates 45 minutes before opening (second car in the parking lot)

Waiting and waiting and at 10 I went for Goliath. Most people started their journy in the front of the park. Good for me

I could do 2 front seat rides and 7 2nd to last seat rides without ever needing to leave the loading platform to queue...

It was raining (Yes, It is now going to haunt me for ever, any ride I go on, you'll get wet) and man, at those speed that can hurt... AWESOME... hahaha (no pain, no gain). Best airtime ever!

9 rides in one go..... love the ride.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was really suprised about the airtime on this ride, for something pretty short it's much better than the Big One at Blackpool, and that's over 50ft taller.

Goliath at Walibi World is definetly the best coaster for airtime I've ever been on - until I ride Expedition GeForce!

Walibi Goliath is definitely badass! It sort of combines the best elements from each Intamin hypercoaster. And that "Stengel Dive" - wow, it's like, where the hell did that come from? One of my favorite parts is actually the top of the second hill. The tops of most second hills are pretty uneventful, but Goliath's gave a nice shot of air. And the return bunny hops (3 of them, I think) gave great air. The second helix was a bit slow, but look at SFA and SFDL's Supermen - they have two big, flat helices.

Mmm, now I need to book a flight to Holland! Thanks a lot! Grrr.

Mind Eraser

Mmm, now I need to book a flight to Holland! Thanks a lot! Grrr.

Let me know when you arrive and I’ll hope over so we can ride it together

SharkTums

I hope you got drenched...going to watch that footage again now...of both goliath, and you and joey getting soaked!

Not as bad as in BJL… BTW; is Joey already dry again? (I am sorry about the water rides)

And next time you have to go of that slide... without the boat

I visited the park in May this year and I loved "Goliath", had 12 rides, most of them were at the front.

This is the best coaster I have been on with "Airtime", I have been to Kings Island and Cedar Point and there is no coaster that which has a "pull down" effect when going over camel humps.

Tip of the day " don't hold on and lift your feet off the floor and your suspended with only the lap bar and seat belt.

The Pepsi Max Big One in Blackpool should of been like this.

I love Goliath, It's so beautifull to look at if you arrive at the parking, I love it's colour, and everything around it, that little lake and the green grass..

The second Hill is if you are sitting in the front totally :shock:

Ahh, you guys are making me miss Europe already!

--Robb "Just looking through our photos of Goliath!" Alvey

Come back over; I'll get the cake and coffee and we go ride Goliath together. (I promise we stay dry this time)

• 2 weeks later...