TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kentucky Kingdom [RCT2]

well i finally swiched over to RCT 2 and i decided that my first park to post online would be my home park so here is Kentucky Kingdom

i'm starting the timeline when the kingdom reopened under Ed Harts control

the park is nowhere near done and this first couple of post will be for comments on what i can improve on or what needs to be changed then i will continue with the timeline.

on to photos

SCR9.BMP

overview, please comment. trees will not be added till i am through with the layout

SCR8.BMP

overview

SCR7.BMP

starchaser and where the ampatheater is, i kinda cheated with starchasers layout

SCR6.BMP

the ranger and enterprise

SCR5.BMP

other part of kids section and the whirling dervish and tin lizzies

SCR4.BMP

part of the kids section

SCR3.BMP

the vampire and bluebeards bounty and the squid

SCR1.BMP

the entance plaza still far from complete

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like you're off to a great start. I won't go into TOO much criticism until you start adding in the details...

Good:

- Building design is excellent.

Bad:

- Not too much scenery.

Overall:

- Just be sure to add lots more scenery/theming for any future updates. Place a few more buildings around some of the rides/food stalls. Add a few more windows on some of the buildings so they don't look plain and be sure to add lots of flowers/shrubs to make the park look nicer.

The park is very promising IMO.

From the posting rules:

9. Spelling and Grammar - bad spelling and grammar will NOT be tolerated! Theme Park Review's forum includes a spell checker and there is a great one available with Google's Toolbar. If we have to edit too many of your posts, you may be suspended from the forum. Text Message shorthand or "l77t" speak is not allowed. A typo here and there is acceptable, but illegible posts are not.

That includes proper capitalization.

update!!!!

Here are a couple of new buildings that i want to have feedback on. the main building is the starchaser building. the facade on the front is not finished but i want to know how it looks.

please comment

SCR14.BMP

here is the storage building behind starchaser

SCR13.BMP

here is starchasers building plus the storage buildings. the facade is not finished

SCR12.BMP

SCR11.BMP

SCR10.BMP

From the posting rules:

9. Spelling and Grammar - bad spelling and grammar will NOT be tolerated! Theme Park Review's forum includes a spell checker and there is a great one available with Google's Toolbar. If we have to edit too many of your posts, you may be suspended from the forum. Text Message shorthand or "l77t" speak is not allowed. A typo here and there is acceptable, but illegible posts are not.

That includes proper capitalization.

OH MY GOD what is your problem. I'm not the worst out there. What did I do to you. I try and catch everything but sometimes stuff slips. I'm not a freaking english teacher okay, lay off some. there are tons of other topics that have grammar problems, some even worse then my. Give me a break okay.

OH MY GOD what is your problem. I'm not the worst out there. What did I do to you. I try and catch everything but sometimes stuff slips. I'm not a freaking english teacher okay, lay off some. there are tons of other topics that have grammar problems, some even worse then my. Give me a break okay.

His problem is that he's actually trying to clean up the grammar on this board. It's in the rules of the site to use proper spelling and grammar, and he's enforcing the rules. Poor grammar and spelling plague many boards, but this is one of the few places where I've actually seen proper English rules enforced and I love it.

A new picture update.

I have finished the Starchaser building and I am quite pleased with how it turned out.

Other news, I've started work on the other side of the midway including game stalls and the Picnic in the Park area.

Please comment.

SCR15.BMP

Starchasers Facade

SCR16.BMP

Backstage area

SCR18.BMP

early work on the ampitheater

SCR17.BMP

Backstage Area

I am doing a recreation up till the current date. I will then post a download and continue the park in my own way with everyones ideas.

By the way,

SCR19.BMP

dose anyone have any pictures of the buildings that are between the front gate and breakdance?

Good news, all the buildings have been built and i am completely satisfied with them. all i have left to do is add trees and then i will start the timeline.

On to pictures.

SCR36.BMP

and a overview

SCR35.BMP

new bathroom building

SCR34.BMP

the first aid building and food building

SCR33.BMP

another veiw

SCR32.BMP

the completed ampitheater

SCR31.BMP